Reviews for Caught In The Act
lemon? please!
ronity chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
please dont stop there
SammPaglia chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I absolutely love this story. It is Halarious. Keep up the good work. Update soon :)
LMR chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I have to say, you've made quite an impact. :)

This story is refreshingly original and highly creative. I love how you've come up with a scenario which is both funny and real. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I do have one question, however: will we see the youngest member of the Malfoy family at all? I'd like to see his reaction to this entire situation.
Daeris Mortalitas chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Wait, 'END'? wha-what do you mean 'END'? That was just then of the chapter right? Not the story. We still have to find out what happens to her once she's done! Hadrian replaced her, so now what is she going to do? Or is Lucius going to keep her? Is everything going to work out with the deeds? You definitely know how to write a great story! You had a great ending that answered some questions, but left us with more. I love how original your idea was, too! Please write more! Or a sequel or SOMETHING!
SailingAwaySoftly chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Oh, good Lord, how could you leave me hanging like that? Honestly, this is one of the most brilliantly original fics I've read in a very, very long time, and you've got me begging for more after only three chapters!

Do update soon.
Daeris Mortalitas chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I freaking LOVE this story. I think this is such a ridiculously good and original idea, and the way you describe things is amazing! It's funny, but serious and that makes it even better. (I mean, come on, who doesn't love to laugh?) and you write nice long chapters- that makes me happy- and it satisfies the reader by giving them good writing but still makes them want more! I can't wait for the next chapter, the party should be...interesting. Keep it up!
Rozielle chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Ooooh, another wonderful chapter! Hehe!

My favorite line: "Besides," he said with raised eyebrows, "judging by your attack on my crotch the other day, I'd say you weren't all too averse to the idea." - I about died laughing. XDDD Very epic!

Can't wait to read what happens next! Keep up the good work, hun!
CanadianDarkFox chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Can't wait for more keep updating!
Rozielle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh wow...This is really interesting. What a creative way to present the Dark Arts dealers following the war! . This should definitely be a fanfiction I would find worth reading!

And finally an OC that stands out; at least, to me. No offense to other writers, but I'm getting tired of seeing the same crap over and over, especially in relation to original characters.

Please continue! I can't wait to read more! :D
tonyanna chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is what seems to be a very original story which is refreshing. I am very glad that you are writing this I would love to see more.

Tonyanna
XPeculiarityX chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh, I can't wait for this to continue! Update soon please!