Reviews for Time and Time Again
Giles my friend , prepared to meet your evil twin! Hate URHET PENDRAGON!
Rippertish chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
By the way... I had forgotten to log in. I left the message just before saying how happy I am that you updated this story. I can't wait for some B/G interaction. :D xx
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Wow! How nice to get an update on this story! Thank you so much. :D
Illya Pendragon chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I'm so happy you updated...I thought this fic was abandonned.
Those kind of crossover are rare and I enjoy them because of Uther/Giles' presence!
And seeing a nice Uther is really good sometimes.
I want to say I love your idea of making him a Watcher and giving him other responsabilities than just being a King. And I'm looking forward his relashionship with his Slayer, maybe...

but I know, I'm too romantic...

Love your story.
MilliMax chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Oooh I love this fic! This story is sooo interesting! *.*
I can't wait next chapter!
nomdeplume30 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Loving this! Merlin/Buffy crossovers are some of my favorites to read because of Uther and Giles (be still my heart!). You're doing a great job so far. I'm really looking forward to more of this story!
varakusha chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
looove it)
mmooch chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Poor Slayers. It'd be kinda fun if their Watchers were observing them from the other side of a portrait or something and overheard them. That would cause another interesting Watcher discussion.
Danik chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
good chapter)
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
1Love this story! Please continue?:D
Bexdavey2000 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
This is a brilliant chapter as it shows how much emotion and and how much Buffy 'lady Elizabeth':) cares for her watchers a friend, it also shows giles can defend himself and is able to fight.

I think it is unique that you use uther as a watcher as well because it shows a side of him he usually hides due to his social status as a king and normally doesn't take much interest and show a kindness towards people connected with magic.I also laughed in the' wandering eyes' chapter because, in most circumstances women would love the prince to show interest in them, but buffy showed she is tough and that she doesn't always like it when boys give her attention.I liked it when Arthur was extremely embarrassed when he recognised buffy in gaius's chambers when she was comforting giles and left the room awkwardly.
kyron chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
love the chapter)
Nissi1983 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
nice chapter)

plz continue soon
KariSilver chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
I like the fact that Uther is a watcher, but I hope you don't make Giles and Uther TOO similar. Some fic's make them so similar that it becomes un-interesting, because they are two completely different characters. Other than that concern, I look forward to your updates :)
dhh chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Oh, I see. So, Gile's line is FROM Uther's second*?* marriage to his Slayer? Not from Arthur himself.

Sincerely,