Reviews for Mixed Emotions
Aquasira chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
WOW! This story was beautifully written, but you also stayed true to Lois's character. I love how you changed between their perspectives. Thank you so much for posting this! Keep Writing! :)
Damara chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
What I loved most about this story is the way it kept me on my toes. I really enjoyed the "slow burn" (so to speak) that the Clois relationship took as they were taking the time to properly adjust to the realities of who they were as both individuals and a couple. Very believable. Although I won't lie...Clark's reaction in the 2nd chapter scared me... A LOT, lol. But in the end you righted it in a way that perfectly characterized the depth of their trust in each other while remaining very true to their characters at this point in the series. All in all a very enjoyable read :)
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
very nice
MaxVII chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Compared to too many other fanfics this is a believable story. It flows well and I couldn't predict what would happen next, as is the case with too many fics dealing with this particular episode. You kept me guessing and for an old nitpicker like me, that's the highest praise I can give you.