Reviews for With These Broken Wings
bitterbeauty813 chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Aw. I really love the story so far!
Amavirra chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
OMYGAWD YOU CAN'T STOP IT WAS GETTING GREAT! IM GONNA CRY IF YOU DON"T FINISH THIS!

I recently posted a comment on the first part of this story and found out about the second part three days ago and. . .and, PLEASE PEOPLE DON"T LET THIS STORY DIE TT0TT
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
-sigh- man, sucks that your not going to work on this anytime soon. i was all hyped up and everything. i guess i'll wait for your next update. if yu update that is. -goes off to read-
YAYanime chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
please countinue*Puppydogeyes* please this is a good story and is absolutly epic
mymuse1990 chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
OMG! Your muse took the worst possible moment to abandon you! D What are we supposed to read now! I love this whole story! I've read the first one like three times :/ I hope your muse comes back to you soon!
StrifeMe chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
hey again :D

sorry i didnt review the last chapter, i really wanted to get onto this :D

awwwww, drunk Roxas makes me so happy! but this Saix, i feel tension and cheating in the air but i believe Axel will stay by Roxie :D

until next time x

sorry, i have a terrible habit of leaving loads of chapters before another review, sorry :D
ClEvEr2014 chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
noooooo finish the story keep writing i want the next chapter NOW!
SubaruKamuilover chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Here is an idea how about you find some way to keep Ventus alive or Demmy could join him beacuse of his hatred for axel and here is another one how about Roxas turns evil and joins Ventus so him and Ventus can make up in the end.
Renex Fiagra chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Dont stop let me help msn me and we can get you unstuck roxasstrife at live dot com
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
WHAT THE FUCK!

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!

i want to see wat is going to happen to zexy and demy and i want to knw more about axel and demyx's relationship

What about Ven and Reno you promised me u'd get them together

Email me if you want to bounce ideas

please i lvoe this story

Demyx
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
loved it. i can't wait for more. poor demy.
ClEvEr2014 chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Wow i love the sequal i love how there is more and i just love it but saix and ven and just pissing me off sooo much i was reading and laughing and i thought wow there are big fuck faces they need to die grrr but i absolutly love the story keep going maybe you can make a thrid story i hope!XD :)
kingdomheartslover13 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
stupid axel i hate him right now. i love reno. i wish there was more demyx. i can't wait for more

does reno not know about ven cause wouldn't he think about the person he saw at the fair?
Mythdom chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
This story is great and so was the first one. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Poor Roxas always getting hurt even accidentily. Other than a few spelling mistakes (I'm sorry I'm a perfectionist) I find nothing wrong with this story. Please update as fast as possible.
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Why did it take me so godawful long to find this? I read Blood of a Fallen Angel and loved it. So why did I not know this even existed? DAHM EEET! Suffice to say I can't wait for another chapter after the last one you have up now. I only reviewed to this one because it was my favorite thus far. :3

:D