Reviews for A Shinigami Ballad
ocean melodies chapter 5 . 7/17
Please update!
RainbowDragon039 chapter 5 . 2/15
The story is just so awesome that I loved reading it!
Pls make another chapter or something, I'm begging u!
Thank u sooo much! XD
DeathHero61 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is really well written, I hope this gets finished.
yamiyuki chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You most certainly must update. Its getting really good!
animestar chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
More please! It is greaaaaatttttt!
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Don't tell me this is a discontinued story. PLEASE CONTINUE! I know it's been a while, but please, finish the story! The story is amazingly well written, with suspense and a little affection.

CheshireMouse chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Hey there! What happened? You didn't continue this story! Such a pitty really because this work really had potential. Are you stuck? You don't know what to write next?
Another good story that won't be finished T.T
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Wahhh, this was great! Everyone was so in character, and this is something I could imagine happening in the manga (I bet you it will :P) So well written, made me laugh so much! Hope you are able to continue it one day! You've got a new lifetime fan x
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Of course so cool _
Miru-chan chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEL! I was so happy for this chapter! I wonder who exactly the ghost is, and why was Sakura the only one strong enough to stand up to it. Anyways, I really liked the chapter! Please write with the speed of light!.!.!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I like this fic very much. And I like Sakura's mother!... You know, the one in your fic.

I really want to know what will happen next, so I'll be waiting here for an update.

(Ha ha... 18th line: "Don't you just want to kill them all?" Kill 'em all. It sounds me like Metallica!
Nyony's Echo chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oooh cliffie! :D

awwe rinne is so polite and grateful its utterly endearing And woww, her mom lets guys sleep over just cuz sakura said they were her friends ) I luv her mom cuz she's just too clumsy and adorable. and irrational lol.

Update soon~

catgirld86 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I was so excited to see this updated! And to see Realization finished, and the prologue to a new story all in one day! I was especially happy because they were all posted on my birthday! It was like a special b-day gift! Ha ha!

Enough of my babbling. I really liked this chapter, what with the "sleepover" that they're all having. And Tsubasa and Ageha pretending to be a couple? Genius! I still love how you portray Sakura's mother. Great chapter, great story, can't wait to see this updated!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Oh eh perfect
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
UMM, OH WOW. LONG TIME, NO REVIEW. Sorry! Been having all sorts of problems (Grades, my crappy Vista needing to get fixed again, my uncle dying, ect), but HUZZAH! I am NOt dead, and here to review!

First off. The opening. Loved it. Damashigami are such idiots. And watch out Sankai High School, Ageha is on her way! Batten down the hatches!

Oh Lord, if I said anything relating to the word "kill" in my class, my teacher would've had my hide _ (Crazy insanely-Catholic person alert...). But I liked how it fit with Rinne's situation (How they were quickly able to rhyme it with something that pertained to him). The ghost girl seemed to be rather creepy-looking, from your description.

Miho and Rika are right - They ARE a weird trio.

Also, the freezing desk thing is enirely possible. Just ask the person who's had her fair share of science projects gone wrong. (Although the ice and snow appearing out of NOWHERE defies all logic xD)

The scene where Rinne asks Sakura out, and the scene where he falls flat on his face. I need to draw those.

"Why don't we skip and spend the whole day together?" For some reason, that's something I can imagine Sabato saying...

My spirits were liften once Ageha started bawlingher eyes out (WOW I'm a cruel person.). My Ageha/Tsubasa radar started going crazy at the roof scene xD Especially where she dragged him off.

Sooo, ta-ta for now! Off to review your other story!