Reviews for A Shinigami Ballad
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
*fails about* ahahahahaha a cliffhanger! Ok, so I really like this and now I find out that is has been abandoned for a whillleeee. I just want to say that this is amazing, even though it's not completed. You probably won't even read this but oh wellllllll!
*becomes a potato and rolls away*
ocean melodies chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Please update!
RainbowDragon039 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
OMG, PLS MAKE MORE!
The story is just so awesome that I loved reading it!
Pls make another chapter or something, I'm begging u!
Thank u sooo much! XD
DeathHero61 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is really well written, I hope this gets finished.
yamiyuki chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You most certainly must update. Its getting really good!
animestar chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
More please! It is greaaaaatttttt!
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Don't tell me this is a discontinued story. PLEASE CONTINUE! I know it's been a while, but please, finish the story! The story is amazingly well written, with suspense and a little affection.

I beg of you, PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
LaStranger chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Hey there! What happened? You didn't continue this story! Such a pitty really because this work really had potential. Are you stuck? You don't know what to write next?
Another good story that won't be finished T.T
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Wahhh, this was great! Everyone was so in character, and this is something I could imagine happening in the manga (I bet you it will :P) So well written, made me laugh so much! Hope you are able to continue it one day! You've got a new lifetime fan x
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Of course so cool _
Miru-chan chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEL! I was so happy for this chapter! I wonder who exactly the ghost is, and why was Sakura the only one strong enough to stand up to it. Anyways, I really liked the chapter! Please write with the speed of light!.!.!
LP Luna Phantom chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I like this fic very much. And I like Sakura's mother!... You know, the one in your fic.

I really want to know what will happen next, so I'll be waiting here for an update.

(Ha ha... 18th line: "Don't you just want to kill them all?" Kill 'em all. It sounds me like Metallica!
Nyk's Echo chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oooh cliffie! :D

awwe rinne is so polite and grateful its utterly endearing And woww, her mom lets guys sleep over just cuz sakura said they were her friends ) I luv her mom cuz she's just too clumsy and adorable. and irrational lol.

Update soon~

Nyony
catgirld86 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I was so excited to see this updated! And to see Realization finished, and the prologue to a new story all in one day! I was especially happy because they were all posted on my birthday! It was like a special b-day gift! Ha ha!

Enough of my babbling. I really liked this chapter, what with the "sleepover" that they're all having. And Tsubasa and Ageha pretending to be a couple? Genius! I still love how you portray Sakura's mother. Great chapter, great story, can't wait to see this updated!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/12/2011