Reviews for And Death Shall Have No Dominion
SlytherinPrincess38 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This is really good - one of my fave Giles/Buffy fics. I hope you start to update it again! :)
The Ashes Fan chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Im loving this! It is very well done and I cant wait to read more of your work on this soon! Well done on such fantastic work! :)
cbrendible chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
nice! I hope to read more real soon.
mmooch chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Thank goodness Buffy won't try to hide the truth from Giles. I sort wish she had thrown it back in the Scoobies' faces when they acted like she should thank them for bringing her back. Sure hope Giles is headed for the Magic Box too.
Gwen-Anna Hunter chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
You must continue this! It's brilliant! XD
Blind Magdalene chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
OMGOSH RIPPER'S A-GONNA BE PISSED! I can't wait for the update! please please please update soon!
Dimkaagon chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Oh my gosh! Those were two amazing chapters! I love your description of heaven. I can't wait to get to read more! You are doing a really fantastic job of writing this, and other than it being sad, I am quite enjoying reading this! Please update soon! Thank you for writing and good luck writing more! :D
eligin chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Wow, what can you say but wow. Great fix to a terrible season. Can't wait to see what else your vivid imagination come us with. I love the direction this fic is going in. :)
mmooch chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Hell hath no fury as Ripper pissed off! Funny that he'd wish for Buffy to be in a hell dimension, but I understand why he'd think that. It really is too horrifying to think of what Buffy went rhrough when she came back. Add to that, having to dig herself up? *shudder* Her reaction to coming back should have been much more violent - especially towards the four that did it to her.

Don't know James's character that well; is his wife canon for that show or somebody you made up? I'm guessing that she wasn't a witch. The reason I ask is, does she happen to have any resemblence to Buffy?
mmooch chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
*fangirl squeal!* Sorry, that's all I can come up with for this chapter.
Dimkaagon chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I love this chapter! I love how you're incorporating(Is that the right word?) the character of James in as Giles's twin brother. Although I haven't seen all of Manchild, I have seen quite a bit of it. It's kind of neat to see James in this context. Anyway, you are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for writing and good luck writing more! :D
eligin chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Manchild crossover? Still a very real and sweet chapter, I hope you keep updating as fast as you have been. Thank you.
mmooch chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
How nice that Giles got to reconnect with his brother - who apparently decided to grow up.
Dimkaagon chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Awwwwwwwww! You're making me cry! Poor Giles. I feel so sorry for him. But on a different note, I think you're doing a great job writing Giles and his feelings. I can't wait to find out what you're going to write next, and espeacially how you write his reaction to Buffy's resurrection. (Did I spell that right?) Anyway, great job! Please update soon! :D Thank you for writing and good luck writing more! :D
eligin chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Wow, you had me crying by the end of this chapter, not something I do very often. This chapter was as beautiful as it was painful. I hope you update soon, the flashback in the middle actually makes the fic sadder, because it makes you realize how much Giles is hurting. Please keep the chapters coming. :)