Reviews for The Definition of Want
star574 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Uh, yeah, somehow I think Billy is just a little off base...
star574 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
"The Isabella Complex"... Totally. It should be documented and discussed.
star574 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
That poor Rabbit. I'm sure it just wants to go out on the road, escape from the garage and feel the road on it's wheels. I mean, really, it's got to feel exposed all the time, with it's hood constantly in the air.
star574 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hiya! I came over on a rec from Amanda Wilder.
kat3411 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
ANOTHER GREAT STORY! Your Jake is awesome . . . just the way I picture him. Yum!
Elyssa Brown chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
This may just be my favorite story on . You have a way of portraying Jacob's emotions in a raw and completely believable way. You take Meyer's characters and make them yours but still manage to maintain the elements that made us fall in love/become obsessed with them in the first place. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
bofOld chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I've never read a BellaxJake fanfic even though I rooted for him in the books. I really like this for my first time reading this pairing.
MichelleIsStillReadingAt4AM chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
More MORE MORE! Sequel Sequel SEQUEL! Now that I've got that off my chest, you nearly GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK with the Leah kiss! I was so concerned reading through this story (it's my first of yours, so I didn't know what to expect) about the HEA. Hence, heart attack over the Leah kiss. This was a very well written story; I sometimes find it hard to read Jacob, he can be so flippant and goofy in the SM version - but you pulled him off nicely! And true to character as well, for the most part. Maybe a little overly emo about pancakes, but we all have our weaknesses... Again, bravo, and ENCORE! Keep it up!
EC chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
this is SO SOSO good. like i just stayed up until 7am reading it instead of sleeping or doing my work! i'm saving this to my bookmarks. i love how you stuck to canon, and jacob's voice was PERFECT. and it made me laugh at parts! seriously this was such a good story, i'm bookmarking it and reading your others! thank you so much for this!
Totteacher chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Poor Jake...I think her leaving behind her ring says quite a lot.
Totteacher chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Jake is very admirable. I like the fact that he is not rushing into this.
Totteacher chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I wonder if Edward has thought through the repercussions of his choice...will they use invitro..or the old fashioned method of sex...
roon0 chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I am not really into Bella/Jacob stories but I liked this one. So thank you for sharing.
La Push Starlight chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Holy hell! This is in all honesty the best Jacob POV FF I have ever read. You are amazing! You gave us such a true Jacob, still a young guy but with his love for Bella steadfast and patient, with very little tolerance for Edward (yay! I am still smiling when I recall him hanging up on Edward early on!), who loves his pack and family but needs to have them out of his head (the lyrics were pure freaking genius! "The bloodsucker glared dagggers at me through the Volvo's windshield... so I pulled out the big guns. And the man in the back said everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz! And the girl in the corner said boy I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz! Ballroom blitz! Cullen winced. Ha. Serves you right, motherfucker." PMSLMAO!) and who shows he is capable, strong and caring. All the while with a kick ass sense of humour! I loved his dealings with Leah and with his dad (PMSL when Billy forced him back to school!) especially. Leah is fantastically written too. Love that she slept with Quil, I didn't expect that! And this line is fantastic:

"When Leah heard about it, she congratulated Rachel on her brilliance... and then didn't speak to Emily for a month."

I stayed up late last night to finish the story (I was too engrossed to give individual reviews after the first two chapters!) and man, I am in total awe of you for writing such a brilliant FF. It is seriously, seriously good stuff! So many absolutely hilarious lines mixed into a well thought out plot that is leagues ahead of the canon plot. Bella is a hard character to like IMO but you did well to portray how torn she was when she was engaged to Edward. I was so relived that she wasn't pregnant and ecstatic when she went away to actually figure things out. Love how your Bella finally acknowledges she has the self-awareness of plankton :) Actually, there were so many parts of your story that I absolutely adored, I am already hanging out to re-read it lol! Your lemons are hot - Bella telling Jacob not to be gentle with her and Jake obliging *fans self* - without being ridiculously unbelievable. It's not like they are hugely experienced, after all. And the scene in the truck was great!

Thank you for such a witty, well-written, funny, angsty, HEA Jacob FF! I'm off to read your other stuff now!
BecomingAmanda chapter 11 . 12/3/2010
this story was so amazing and I loved it :)
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »