Reviews for The Definition of Want
star574 chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Round one! :)
star574 chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Heh. Edward's gotta be having kittens.
star574 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Uh, yeah, somehow I think Billy is just a little off base...
star574 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
"The Isabella Complex"... Totally. It should be documented and discussed.
star574 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
That poor Rabbit. I'm sure it just wants to go out on the road, escape from the garage and feel the road on it's wheels. I mean, really, it's got to feel exposed all the time, with it's hood constantly in the air.
star574 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hiya! I came over on a rec from Amanda Wilder.
kat3411 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
ANOTHER GREAT STORY! Your Jake is awesome . . . just the way I picture him. Yum!
Elyssa Brown chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
This may just be my favorite story on . You have a way of portraying Jacob's emotions in a raw and completely believable way. You take Meyer's characters and make them yours but still manage to maintain the elements that made us fall in love/become obsessed with them in the first place. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
bofOld chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I've never read a BellaxJake fanfic even though I rooted for him in the books. I really like this for my first time reading this pairing.
MichelleIsStillReadingAt4AM chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
More MORE MORE! Sequel Sequel SEQUEL! Now that I've got that off my chest, you nearly GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK with the Leah kiss! I was so concerned reading through this story (it's my first of yours, so I didn't know what to expect) about the HEA. Hence, heart attack over the Leah kiss. This was a very well written story; I sometimes find it hard to read Jacob, he can be so flippant and goofy in the SM version - but you pulled him off nicely! And true to character as well, for the most part. Maybe a little overly emo about pancakes, but we all have our weaknesses... Again, bravo, and ENCORE! Keep it up!
EC chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
this is SO SOSO good. like i just stayed up until 7am reading it instead of sleeping or doing my work! i'm saving this to my bookmarks. i love how you stuck to canon, and jacob's voice was PERFECT. and it made me laugh at parts! seriously this was such a good story, i'm bookmarking it and reading your others! thank you so much for this!
Totteacher chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Poor Jake...I think her leaving behind her ring says quite a lot.
Totteacher chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Jake is very admirable. I like the fact that he is not rushing into this.
Totteacher chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I wonder if Edward has thought through the repercussions of his choice...will they use invitro..or the old fashioned method of sex...
roon0 chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I am not really into Bella/Jacob stories but I liked this one. So thank you for sharing.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »