Reviews for The Definition of Want
Lost Soul Here chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Awesome awesome awesome Jacob/Bella story. I just got into reading this ship, and this is one of the best so far. :)
Flachk chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
"Funny, you'd think that would be first and foremost in my mind, and yet it hadn't even occurred to me until now that we'd be... wow. Okay." heeehheee! Sure he wasn't thinking about it!
Flachk chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Wow... Could she leave Edward for her kids... I hope so.
Flachk chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Interesting... I wonder what she will say?
JakeIsMyAlpha chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LOVED it! I've always hated Edward, but this FF made me hate him even more. It showed how truly fucked up that sparkly bastard is! (I have strong opinions, LOL.) I can't believe Bella married that dumbass in Breaking Dawn. SMH
Justice Tokidoki chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Wow, that scene was written...really well! That's all I can say at the moment.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Yeah, his dad definitely doesn't know what he's talking about. Another great chapter! :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This. Was. Awesome! I totally love your writing style! You have to continue this!

*cough* okay, I'm done ranting! Great chapter! The idea is crazy and interesting at the same time! :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, this is one of the best twilight fics I've read on this sight! Jacob and edward were in character and the scene was very descriptive and written really well. I hope you continue this! Great chapter! :)
Kit chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Rarrrrr! Loved it!
Sublime Skies chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
The more I read this, the more I realize just how fucked up this is, how fucked up Edward and Bella's relationship is, how fucked up Twilight is. Just. Agh. Stephenie Meyer.

However, I love your story, and I like how it's paced - not super fast, but certainly not slow enough for me to get bored a chapter in. Like with some fics I've read. XD

Like it.
A Rose's Blush chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I know I'm probably super late, but I loooooved this story! It was so cute! I wish I had that Jacob! :)
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
I am pretty damn sure that this is one of the best written fanfictions I have EVER read. The style was so close to Stephanie Meyer's, wow. You have a powerful way of writing that sticks to readers.

I like how Jacob and Bella have silly conversations. That is so fluffy.

I liked how the entire story was in Jacob's point of view instead of Bella's. Part II of Breaking Dawn, represent. :)

I loved the brother/sister relationship between Leah and Jacob.

I had always wanted to see what it looked like when Rachel came home. Meyer skimmed over that, so it was nice to see it actually written down and hear Rachel speak.

I am glad that Bella grew a fucken backbone and didnt let Edward control her all the time. Very refreshing.

Your lemons were superb. Two virgins having sex for the first time is extremely awkward, and you portrayed it beautifully and realistically. Good job on that.

Kudos on the Wolf style ultimate frisbee. Very nice.

Okay I know for sure I haven't covered everything, but this was a long ass review. Your story was just that badass. So embrace your badassness.

PM me. I would love to hear your thought processes about writing this story and how you kept your focus on writing what you wanted. Did the plot run away from you? Did you originally want to do something different? I would love to know.

Peace!
j.d.y chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Such a freaking amazing story! I really loved it!
Emjhai chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
This was so great. I wish it could last forever. Thanks for doing this. Please write a book someday. I'll read anything you ever write.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »