Reviews for The Definition of Want
KarinV chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Interesting, can't wait to see where you take this...as long as it ends up with B&J together. Can't wait to read more, keep those chapters coming :)

Hugz

Karin
I.Heart.K.Stew.94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm 100% Team Jacob so I've always been fascinated with that little snippet of Breaking Dawn - what would have happened if she'd agreed to have his baby. This story is seems like it will be really good - I'll definately keep reading :)
Eula Marie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Holy sh*t. This is totally f*cking awesome, woman. You need to continue this. Damn it, I loved it! Seriously, I can't even contain my giddiness about the upcoming (hopefully) chapters. Get on chapter two, like, right now! And believe me, I WILL stay on your little behind to update this, I'm not even kidding. Excellent job. Loved Jacob in this. The whole interaction with Edward was brillant. Please, give us more! :D

~EM
Sarah Miler chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved it and wish to read more soon!
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
hhahahaha i love it! but ur authors note made me laugh! take me out back n shoot me..haha...so r u not a nessie/jake fan? cause neither am i...
katerad4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Love. Love. LOVE. Want to read more.
neonchick08 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Good first chapter! I love the idea! keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter :)
tarsan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Jacob is totally right! Edward is insane! Who would want her fiancée have a baby with someone else! I can't wait to see how Bella would react when Edward would tell his "project"...
Luxist chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awesome start! Love this idea - Keep up the good work! I can't wait for Bella's reaction to this craziness, LOL! Oh and ITA, Nessie/Jacob lemons are toooooo disturbing. Jacob deserves some happiness with Bella! Please please keep writing!
I am ALL the things chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
So completely and utterly awesome...I can't wait to see what happens...
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53