Reviews for If He Weren't Up There Now
Ash chapter 25 . 7/11
Wanna kill you then hug you...no backwards...wait...anyway HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT omfg! This is so good nd hasn't been updated in SO LONG
Plz update!
Nell chapter 25 . 3/9
Omfg. THE DRAWINGS. THIS STORY. Wonderful! Please don't make me cry if those drawings end up gone for good...;;
I love the plot, keep up the great work!
CaaRehme chapter 25 . 1/9
You will never post a new chapter for this right?
Bliss6 chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Oh man... You haven't updated in years but I feel like I would just die to even think that I didn't at least try to tell you how much I love your story and hope that one day you pick it back up. It's probably the best Edward Scissorhands fanfiction I've read. I would love to read the rest of this story.
Guest1865 chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
Pleeaaasse update
thepoetoaster13 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Okay... I'm really sorry for this, but... Please, please, please, please update this story! I love the plot and characters, and it's truly nerve-wracking to be left wondering what happens next. Again... Please update.

-tpt13
ricketta m chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
this
PepperCornPie chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
wonderful story you have written.
Your character is great. I love her personality and her problems that makes her human and not perfect. She fits well with Edward.
You haven't updated this in a long time but I hope you do again, I would really like to find out how you would finish this story and her answer to his trust question.
Thanks for such an awesome read
Have a great day
PepperCornPie
Guest chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Update
Yami Dalia chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Dear Author..
i might send my imaginary wild purple lion to scare you to death if you don't update sometime before i become too old to read
xD seriously though, i love this story too much and i NEED to know whats gonna happen next
KittyCarley chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Please update! Edward is soooo ADORABLE! That is the only thing I could think when I watched the movie. I love your writing! It's just like, PERFECT! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Omg plz plz plz update this stroy i so amazing i lobe it
aj.lucy chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
please update. this is a amazing story.
Storrow chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading this.
My god, this story gives me anxiety.
But the good kind! The kind that you get when your favorite show is on hiatus for 2 years and FINALLY they come out with new episodes but you have to wait and wait and waaaaaaait until they come out in your country because Moffat...
Anyway, this is the kind of writing I can really sink my teeth into, the kind that cleverly weaves in humor, one that portrays the protagonist as someone anyone can relate too, and one that is able to keep me checking for updates every day. But seriously, this is quality writing. Please continue creating stories!