Reviews for If He Weren't Up There Now
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 25 . 9/28
I love it! You haven't updated in years though so does that mean that you aren't continuing it? I'm gonna be ready bummed out if that's the case. This story is one of my favourites so far. I hope to see another chapter, but even if you don't I love your story!
GrnDy13 chapter 25 . 9/22
I know it's been a while but this is one of the best Edward Scissorhands stories I've ever read! Please please please update someday!
Saint-Whatername chapter 25 . 9/22
I love his fan fiction so much you don't understand I read chapter 25 in school and I started silent screaming at the cliff hanger, then I scrolled up and read 2012 and it was like the world froze I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT THESE TWO PLEASE YOU CANT LEAVE THEM LIKE THIS
Ash chapter 25 . 7/11
Wanna kill you then hug backwards...wait...anyway HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT omfg! This is so good nd hasn't been updated in SO LONG
Plz update!
Nell chapter 25 . 3/9
Omfg. THE DRAWINGS. THIS STORY. Wonderful! Please don't make me cry if those drawings end up gone for good...;;
I love the plot, keep up the great work!
CaaRehme chapter 25 . 1/9
You will never post a new chapter for this right?
Bliss6 chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Oh man... You haven't updated in years but I feel like I would just die to even think that I didn't at least try to tell you how much I love your story and hope that one day you pick it back up. It's probably the best Edward Scissorhands fanfiction I've read. I would love to read the rest of this story.
Guest1865 chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
Pleeaaasse update
thepoetoaster13 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Okay... I'm really sorry for this, but... Please, please, please, please update this story! I love the plot and characters, and it's truly nerve-wracking to be left wondering what happens next. Again... Please update.

ricketta m chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
PepperCornPie chapter 25 . 4/29/2014
wonderful story you have written.
Your character is great. I love her personality and her problems that makes her human and not perfect. She fits well with Edward.
You haven't updated this in a long time but I hope you do again, I would really like to find out how you would finish this story and her answer to his trust question.
Thanks for such an awesome read
Have a great day
Guest chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Yami Dalia chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Dear Author..
i might send my imaginary wild purple lion to scare you to death if you don't update sometime before i become too old to read
xD seriously though, i love this story too much and i NEED to know whats gonna happen next
KittyCarley chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Please update! Edward is soooo ADORABLE! That is the only thing I could think when I watched the movie. I love your writing! It's just like, PERFECT! Keep up the good work!