Reviews for Bourbon Hangover
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Fantastic story. I sure hope that they can continue to work things out between them.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Hey, wonderful chapter! I loved Gibbs comment about- if Palmer figured out they were together and McGee didn't then maybe he should send McGee back to FLETEC. :-) So glad that our boys began to work it out and Tony is willing to give Gibbs the opportunity to make it up to him. Would love to see either an epilogue or another short story to show how they get along after this little bump in the road. Either way most excellent job on this story.
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Well at least he finally understands what triggered his feeling trapped but dang he didn't go very far in trying to fix things with Tony. Please update this soon!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Great chapter, little levity to break the tension. I love the way they all not only knew what had happened by 6AM on a Saturday, but they knew where to find Gibbs and threatened him. Loved his comment about bein Tonysexual.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Gibbs what the heck poor Tony to just get a we're done like that without any reason.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
What the heck! Great start to this story -
anci2506 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
this is not over! hope u'll update soon!
ban-chan100 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cant wait for the next part thank you
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
On great, those two. Silly disagreement. Fantstic story and chapter. When do we get the next chapter?
Meabh chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Brilliant story! Any chance of a 'happily-ever-after' chapter? Please? :) Thanks for the wonderful piece, Méabh
silentlullabye chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Excellent story Sequel? Please? It would be horrid to leave the ending hanging there like it is. Plus I have never heard of the Lily Allen Song. I've been looking everywhere for it. Help?
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Yea, Gibbs is really a bastard with a capital B. To hurt Tony like that, how could he be so cruel?

Great story. He better fix this or I get to help them hide the body after killing him. When do we get the next update?
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Good start. Will we get n update? or are you ending it here? Hope not. This story deserves to b e continued. Tony deserves it. Please?
alafair chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I think this begs a second chapter...