Reviews for Of Sunshine and Gravity
casey26334 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Poor House. So pitiful sounding. hahaha. Wonderful chapter! It got me hooked!
LestrangelyGaby chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aaaawww, I love it! So hot and sweet at the same time. :)
Elless chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this

It was beautifully written, and I wish I had the skill to write a Huddy fic, but quite frankly, my mind is blank. So, brilliant job, and this is one of my favorites!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha, tat was so cute. (: Great job. You should continue it. (:
dlb42694 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loved the story. Will you be doing another chapter? Please say yes there is so much potential with this story.
roostersaredrunk chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
awesome! you should defff continue!
Paulina chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow this is really different from others and I totally Love it! This really seems it could happen it's just so real YOU are incredible writer I do like your others stories too. I am begging write some more
starkidtw chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love this fic! Hope we will see more beautiful work from you!
11xy15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I don't know why you are reluctant posting this! I love it! :D Please tell me this isn't a one shot.. :))
Zayz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
LOL this was very cute. Clicked on it because of the quote - one of my favorites! - but stayed because the writing has lovely little nuances to it and it was pretty much all in character. Do you know how rare that is in this too-difficult-to-write fandom?

Lovely post S6 offering. Thanks for it!

-Zay
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Brilliant! The descriptions were amazing. Loved it!
adreanne27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Loved it!

Amazing one shot..

I'd like if you continue..

well written.. :)
ccs chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Beautiful!

I especially loved this line: "She wanted to hurt him a little and love him a lot."

Well done.
cryssosa chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Best one I read so far.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
" After this i won't be able to walk for a week!" LOL

haha, i loved this! Please keep going! Try to make a part with wilson's reaction!

Oh, and i also agree with your desclaimer 3