Reviews for Sea Legs
LieutenantBear chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
aw poor dean. i know the feeling
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
For your first shot this was a BULLS EYE! Really enjoyed it! I was on a boat...once...long ago. I went to Alaska with my ex and he thought it would be funny to jump around me when I was feeling all pukey. He didn't think it was so funny when I coated his shoes with vomit. Ahhhh...good times :P

GREAT job!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I feel for Dean in this one. I got seasick as a child on a harbor tour and thought I would die on the ferry from Estonia to Finland.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Puking Dean! LOVES! And I love how tender and sweet Sam was... just the right balance of holding his brother up and murmuring soothing words and backing off. But BOBBY WAS AMAZING! LOVE BOBBY! And I unfortunately agree with Sam's assessment of his Dad. Good thing Bobby was there instead. Them protecting Dean's pride and dignity at the end was just adorable... especially not telling Dean they turned back because of him...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh man! I'd have upchucking right along side of him! I'm not good on the water at all.

Poor guy! You really did a good job making us feel the situation. Thank God for Bobby!

Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww, I love how Bobby turns them around because Dean is sick, and then Dean totally denying he was seasick:) I love your h/c fics!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Liked seasick Dean a lot :D
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awhhh...I loved it. Sammy was right though about John. I don't think he would have abandoned the hunt for a sea sick Dean. Loved that Bobby would and not let Dean know that is why they went back. Thanks for the great one shot!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I ADORED this! I loved Sam looking after Dean - and Bobby! Bobby was perfect. I loved that they protected Dean's pride in the end too. I hope this won't be your last serious h/c!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was really cute! Very imaginative noises coming out of Dean - I could really hear it... unfortunately. I loved the caring!Bobby and Sam's realization about how things might have been different with John. And I love that Dean got to keep what was left of his dignity! Great story!
anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
They really have made Bobby into such a great surrogate dad for the boys. This poor gruff old loner suddenly saddled with the two most cursed, unluckiest, hapless, gigantic grown sons on the planet and loving every minute of it because he loves them.
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Love it!

Poor sick, miserable Dean - another good example of why he loves his car so much!

Who ever thought that swallowing a tablet would make you STOP vomiting was NOT a very smart cookie!

"..."it floated off over there with the remains of my breakfast" - classic.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I totally loved it! Nothing better than some good ol' sick!Dean. I think my favorite part was this: "This was no longer funny. Dean was becoming dangerously dehydrated and there was no sign of the sickness abating, not as long as Dean was trapped on this boat. His pallor had taken on a green tinge, and he looked just about as sick as Sam had ever seen him look." I also like that Bobby turned the boat around.
Mandy Baggins chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Adorable! I'm glad Bobby was there and not John too : )

Mandy