Reviews for Everything and Nothing
Corah chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Please, continue! Its so sad that their story ends without they being happy together!
Tsukimine12 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Does that mean...That Garvis...died? O.O (Thats the word, right? e.e *not very good at english*)
Please, please, let Tus live! TTTT
And what happen to Dastan? O.o
Too much questions!
Continue it!
Bye xD
PD: Sorry for my bad english! XP
Ali chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
I can't seem to get enough of your story! I hope that you will continue it so I may have the great pleasure of reading it some more.
Lily chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
I loved the wicked hook ending. But please...no epilogue? No glimpse at their happiness? NOTHING?

*sad*
canadiangirl13 chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Why do I have a feeling Tamina has plans on using the dagger? I loved this story so far and really hope you're going to continue writing it. I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon.
Meeve chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
great story so far, would love to see more please!
thump chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
where is the author? please finish this story!
elanor of aquitania chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Very well written. Great story arc and finely crafted characterisations. One of the best written PoP fics.

I agree with another reviewer that Alamut culture is not based on Islamic culture. It is more based on Indian culture (we saw many Indian Godesses, and the chamber of the dagger has a many armed Goddess on top of it, perhaps representing a guardian figure). The Persian religion (Sassanid empire 224–651) would have been Zoroastrian (one God Ahura Mazda).

Though I felt somewhat taken aback not to find the usual happy end I like Dastan's death scene and the somewhat ambiguous sad ending of the chapter "Reversal".
sorree chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
oh please go on with this story...
bellathedisenchanted chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Oh gosh... you can't let us believe Tamina believe that Dastan is dead for too long, need another chapter!

This is awesome, I totally love it.D I just hope you don't plan to leave us here, and with an unfinished kiss too! Really hope you update when real life gives you a break!D
bellathedisenchanted chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
great story, but you know, the persians weren't practicing Islam in the movie, it was Zoroastrainism, which is monothestic religion, but not very similar to Islam. Alamaut was something different, Tamina, as we saw, believes in many gods, so their practices would probably not involveve purdah.

Ahh well, this is fanfiction! I hope you write more soon, this is good.)
Evangelion10119 chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Hey, so imo this is one of the most well-written and captivating fics in this fandom. I really like the direction you've taken with this chapter (Alas! Dastan!) and I hope you'll continue it in a similar vein.

It'll be interesting seeing Tamina's struggle between her duties and her desires. I can only hope she'll follow her heart and use the dagger! I'm a sucker for happy endings :) Update soon!
sillymissy chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
Please! it's way too sad! when i think of it, if there was to be a second prince of persia, as of now you're my favorite story
sillymissy chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Please! the story is soooo good and so well-written, i want more! and the plot, the characters - you've nailed it! it's such a pleasure to get lost in the words, and to appreciate the subtleties int every character's personality! please! another chapter?
SpartanCommando chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
NOOOO! Why did you kill Dastan! I hope Tamina does use the Dagger. Great fan fic.