Reviews for Couch Potato
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Aww, Tony was so sweet:)
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
i really, really liked this! :D very cute, and the conversations were perfect. overall terrific job!
ClichedComment8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Fantastic story.

Great Writing!

turbomagnus chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well, they say picking the furniture is the hardest part of any relationship.

At least this way, when they get married they'll already know which couch they want to move to their new home... though they might not live to reach engaged much less married when Gibbs finds out that they spent the weekend together furniture shopping...
Muggle in the Know chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You are never to old for Lion King. It is a testament to the minds of men. An ingenious and quite frankly a very philosophical film. But that is not what your fic was about (saadface). This was cute, and nice, and slightly fluffy. But it was good, not cliche and extremely OOC (only a little).
ncischick09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHA! That was soooo funny!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
sweet story
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Loved it! ;)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
As somebody who grew up in a house with avocado colored carpet, I salute you. ;) Absolutely loved it Andie. Great job!
JosieFB chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Now it will always be "their" couch! Good stuff!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
AWWWW! Tony and Ziva shopped for a couch! :)
dazzlefly chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Loved it! :D
PatryTrusky chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I've seen some of the Monte Carlo photos but I don't get it, lol :P

Really funny, though, with Tony falling asleep and all :P
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
really cute one :) lol funnily enough how we got our sofa last summer, i sat on every single one in 4 different stores, pulled out the beds, and checked each and every one that had recliner ends in them LOL its a necessity to be comfortable to watch movies and tv and even nap on them ;) thanks for the great story
shipsnthenight chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
"do you always suck your thumb?" ...like Michael in Montecarlo! XD great story, i love it!