Reviews for Due to Chance
justsomerealguy chapter 26 . 2/11/2019
I was honestly expecting and dreading the standard EoE beach ending while making my way through this and was pleasantly surprised that everything turned out alright.
I may be 9 years late to the party but it was a damn good. I really loved this fic.
Mader Levap chapter 7 . 2/3/2019
This fic is in desperate need of editor. Already like a dozen of wrong words. Last example - "project" instead of "protect".
DaMan chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
Very very nice.
Guardian54 chapter 21 . 8/13/2016
You never cave in to a megalomaniac if you can help it.

And Kaji could very well have helped it in that office.

I hope that by the end of the story he's dead or worse for what he's letting Gendo get away with.

I also hope Unit 01 eats Gendo alive and then proceeds to annihilate his soul, but that's another matter entirely.
Guardian54 chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
Yui didn't murder the King Bastard.

...OOC alert much? :P
Guardian54 chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Everyone at NERV deserved to die for not blowing Gendo's brains out at ANY of the times he acted like himself.

When all humanity is on the line you don't have time to put up with an obvious megalomaniac throwing a tantrum for not having total control of things. Tantrums get put down, HARD.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
Dazzle
Tibricel Tibby chapter 26 . 2/7/2016
This was a really good and at the end heart warming story. The cheracters were really well fleshed out and the 'flip' of story was a really well and planned out work. Thanks ever so for writing it. It really shows how much time and effort you put into it.
dsty292 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
I just want to thank you for being able to put a spin (and not just some small thing, a heavy retelling in many ways) on Evangelion, but not just taking it in some random direction like a lot of stories I read here. You chose a purpose for your fanfic, and you wrote your story such that the "moral" was cut from the mold until it stood clear in front of your readers. Excellent work!
Gemini011 chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
The review I was writing here was dragging on a bit long, so I sent it to you as a PM. The short version is I mostly liked it, even if (appropriately enough) it dragged me through an emotional rollercoaster.

Thanks for writing!
Gemini011 chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Can't say I enjoyed the chapter, as the Asuka thing was pretty upsetting. But it made sense.
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I wouldn't say Asuka's changes are slight... she seems to be a lot less effed up here than in canon. Not complaining, mind you; I think the changed circumstances justify the changes to her personality just fine.
Gemini011 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I know this is old, but I just wanted to reassure you that having it turn it to be Fuyutsuki when I was expecting Gendo actually worked better for me than if I had been right. So intention not withstanding, what you actually ended up with works really well.
Neferius chapter 26 . 4/25/2013
There is much I could say, but it would be things you already heard and already know.
So just, Thank You for an awesome story Zen.
It was a good happy ending to another of your enjoyable stories.
I look forward to more.
skywiseskychan chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
aww... semisweet wrap up.