Reviews for Drinks For The House
quillkeeper chapter 1 . 1/30
Really a surprising story! I can see that, for Hermione, being allowed to give up control like this would be extremely appealing. She has to be so very much in control so much of the time - and always to perform at the utmost levels. This was really good, how she found a way to escape that.

And ah, Harry. Captain Romance, indeed.

Draco was really well done. Possibly my favorite Draco ever. (Granted, I haven't read Dramione fics...)
doom chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
you do know kids read here the litttle letter M dont stop em
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
More more more. Stunning writing. I love it. Give us more H/Hr! please
shamzika chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is just *fans self**. Something about Dominant Harry and Submissive Hermione just gets to me. When I was rereading the books, there were quite a few instances when Hermione acquiesed/bow to Harry or did her best to please him/help him or did something and looked to Harry for approval. It certainly wasn't sexual but Hermione's need for approval was there.

Great wrting. I've actually read this twice now. Hopefully you'll write some more H/Hr for me to lust over.

Happy writing!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Liked the ending, especially the fact that Hermione created a potion that could be used as part of their kink, or maybe it's just me being a pervert :-)
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was fantastic! This story was booby trapped for a writer, a ton of cliche's waiting to ruin it, and you avoided them perfectly! I particularly enjoyed the last bit from Draco's pov. )
josh148513 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Good story

Hope u do another chapter
josh148513 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Good story

Hope u do another chapter
azukkar chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow. You are a really good writer. I ran a search for stories involving Hermione, Draco, and a potion and stumbled across this - I don't know if I would have found it otherwise, but I'm glad I did.

I enjoyed the plot - it's not something I would ever have thought up, and every new twist was fascinating. You did well in allowing all of the characters to show interesting personalities, instead of just being placeholders to allow the plot you wanted to happen. The characters actually drive the story, instead of just being in it, which is something I don't usually see in fanfic. I like the details you put in, like Snape's inner thoughts, Muggle movies, and interactions with minor characters who have no idea what's going on between D, H & H. I also like that you didn't dump on other characters just because you didn't like their canon pairings and you didn't make them caricatures of one of their traits. Your dialogue, of course, is very good.

Enjoyed it fully!
nottonyharrison chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh how I adore this story. You have captured the characters so well, the angst and longing are just brilliantly done. I don't often read H/Hr, but this is one love triangle that I will happily go back to time and time again. Well done.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Bravo, bravo, encore. This is the first bit of erotic fanfiction I've read that makes me appreciate the potential of doing it as fanfiction rather than as generic erotica.
coconutjelly596 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wonderful. Simply wonderful! A great blend of humor, canon, OOC, romance, and some of that ever-enjoyable well-written smut!

I have to particularly with the review citing the beginning, middle, and end as the best parts D
brknwngscntfly chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is probably one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Time for a much needed cigarette haha
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Words cannot describe how much i adored this story. Snape was perfect. Malfoy was a dick, but I loved him. I can toatally see Herminone being like that. And harry was great to. Loved the ending. And the beginning. And damn that middle.
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Cool story. Enjoyed reading :)