Reviews for Taking Chances
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh wow! This one-shot is so amazing! I almost couldn't believe that I was reading a fanfic, and not a chapter from HBP (written in Hermione's POV).

Once again, you've redeemed Hermione's character in my eyes. The sixth book kind of butchered her imo, and although the final book did a great job with her character, I always wished to see her take a chance with Harry (and vice versa) in the penultimate book since OotP hinted about HHr's burgeoning feelings for one another, especially from Hermione's end. Your fanfic did just that, and quite spectacularly, too! Color me impressed! :-D

Moreover, I liked Harry's characterization here; he seemed a little OOC, but it totally helped to make him finally open his eyes to the girl who's always been there for him. If only JKR had done that...

Anyway, kudos to you on yet a another job well done! Keep up the GREAT work!
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/12
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This is a wonderful one shot. You have proven to me that you understand these characters. Based on this story and your profile, you are now a favorite author. At some point I want to write. I hope you will look at it when I do and counsel me.

D. Page Robin
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Risk everything for the lips, Hermione! Woot xD
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh well... it's a good story, but reading so much about them feeling uncomfortable or awkward over a long period of time always has the result that i start feeling uncomfortable too and just want them to get over with it. The ending WAS an improvement and promised the comfort might return, but it wasn't enough to really make up on all the pent-up negative emtions, so it's still smoldering a little, deep inside... You might call it a slightly asynchrous Harmony...
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013

This was adorable. Thank you for sharing. 8D
DarkShura chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love this story.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
interesting story _
James018 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Fantastic oneshot, a very realistic and true-to-canon HHr fic. Would have loved to see this story go further, but I guess there are plenty of full-length stories around to keep me occupied... Great work, anyhow.
Bil chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very cool story. I liked Hermione's confusion and over-thinking things (very Hermione). Thanks for writing.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A wonderful story!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hey, this was excellent! I found you from your Daria "Kismet" (btw, one-shot? Really? That's all we get?), and was just as pleased with your HP- this story was really well thought out, great personality! Good job, looking forward to reading more of your stuff!

WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Well, looks like Draco was left bleeding and forgotten.
HeyMissKay chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved this! It was so cute and thoughtful. What a nice little story... Thank you! :)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It seem so simple to just talk but it was so hard. Well done.

Thanks for sharing.