Reviews for Harry Potter's Reaction to the Marriage Law
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/7
interesting take on the idea.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 3/3
This is the most original response I've read. Absconding with all the kids. Nice one Harry. :D
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 1 . 2/26
I'd love to see the fallout for this.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
MMax chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
i was hoping that Neville would stay in Beauxbaton and find a 1/4 Veela to marry eventually.. but I am sure that he will find a fine Aussie witch to marry...unless he did marry Hannah Abbot after all.
Godogma chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is one of the best "marriage law" stories I've seen... But honestly, the relationship with Ginny does nothing for me.

The stupidity of waiting until after marriage for sex when no one is religious and effective contraception abounds also threw me.

Ginny is almost a non-entity, making her into Harry's "one true love" or some such crap as that or saying she "understands Voldemort / what Harry went through" is just codswallop to boot.

She didn't remember anything when Voldemort possessed her - she was an afterthought that looked way too much like his mom - I have a copy of the book where she was introduced when she still even had green eyes that was pulled as a misprint around here somewhere.

Oedipal complex much?
Araytigre chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
They only brought it upon themselves, the Wizengamot and the Ministry that is. Still, 200 students leaving the School, and one that is not that Big as it currently was, was quite the blow. Granted, Hogwarts was capable of handling an even larger student population, but due to the smaller births, Voldemort, and Pureblood agendas, it was greatly reduced. The lose of the "Book of Births" was the crowning blow in my opinion. I wonder how many other Wizengamot members resigned their seats as Mr Smith did, and whether they planned to leave Britain also? Fun to read your stories as always. Thank You. TTFN
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Lovely story & I liked the ending! :) Show those British idiots up!
mysinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Brilliant! I think that is exactly what Harry, Hermione and their friends would do in such a situation. After all, they had just spent the previous year rebelling against a corrupt Ministry. I liked that Harry saved as many as he could, instead of taking the safer route of fleeing with just his close friends.
Minerva's confrontation of the Wizengamot was priceless, as were the reactions as they all realized that they had doomed their society. Well done!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Not a bad Story, but I'd have expected the man who vanquished Voldemort in bloody conflict to simply storm the Wizengamot and take over - the sheep whom rolled over for Voldemort wouldn't be able to stand against him. I feel Hermione is out of character, accepting such evil just "because it's the law". The girl who ranted about house elves should be even more radicalized after the second blood war, and propose a Revolution right away.
AnImEbLuEpRiNcEsS13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wonderful! This is a great fic! Thank you for writing this. Hope you continue to make awesome fics like this. Thank you! :)
L.Maurel chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Ingenious! One of the best twists to the 'stereotype marriage law' fanfic (challenge). And it would serve the government, as it's described i the books, right. They are, on average, a bighoted (spelling?), power hungry, and abusive (abuse of power) bunch.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
cool
aalens chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great little story. Thank you.
jedielfsorcerer chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I always thought that ROn and Hermione would make a bad couple.