Reviews for Harry Potter's Reaction to the Marriage Law
Hpforever chapter 1 . 5/28
Whoa! !
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 2/20
Interesting idea. Would liked to have seen more on how Hogwarts staff made the decision to move, what was moved and what happens/happened to Hogwarts itself.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 2/12
A great story here!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Great story!
Way too many have the people who are put together by a marriage law just giving up.
I would have executed the Wizgamote with either some machine guns or a bomb!
So called lawmakers who pass unjust laws need to be killed.
It's called Revolution!
atymer chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Ha! this should have happened in canon. LOL All the purebloods had Britain to themselves, faded away into squib hood and then ... duh duh duh Muggles! lol
foreiginer chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
6 ways to deal... 1st - citizenship abroad. On base of british citiznship it is possible to gain citizenship in all countries of Commonwealth. Let them get from Canada or New Zealand. Or with luck USA. You do not want to piss off MACUSA. 2nd - Wedding abroad. Britain must accept these. Then you're out and there is no law base for another partner. It's creation makes an international incident. And wedding in Vegas needs cca 1 hour (3/4h with papers). 3rd - arranged wedding. This law affects already existing agreements. And now it is not possible do next one like purebloods like. 4th - shoot every one commitee member. With name Man-who-won you could do almost everything. 5th - lynch all members of Wizengamot voting for approval. Basically French revolution on british soil. This needs more action from all affected. McGonagall won't be a problem. 6th - bye magic. Also solution. By me the best way is to do 1-5.

Escape: Only needs to Victoria Station, Eurostar line end (today it's better - is siding with King's Cross)
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Really fun story that turned out rather positively after a depressing start.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Most excellent! Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I did always think they should just leave the country and let it rot...
Marj123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Nice story. :)
mumphie chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
I enjoyed your short story...and as always...wished for more! :)
mikkelibob chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Kudos. When I first got into fanfic, I only looked for novel length stories. But gems like this, only as long as they need to be, are really the hidden greatness of fanfic: shorter what-if works that would never really work commercially.
Zero Rewind chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Very well written and executed, much like your other storiesthanks for the read
MissNikita chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Finally an author with common sense, I love the idea of a marriage law fic, but most authors just make the characters obedient little puppets or only have some token resistanr.

Uhm come on peolle we are talking about legalised rape (both for wizards and witches) and forced pregnancy, always within a time frame thats just idiotic.

You wrote what the only responsible reaction should be, just wish it had been a bit longer lol
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Very nice.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.