Reviews for Harry Potter's Reaction to the Marriage Law
owl3764 chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Another fun story. I thought that maybe a threatening letter to the Wizengamot, or Paper, to hunt down each of those that voted for it, if not changed back, may have been where you'd take it, but was much happier with where and how your imagination dealt with the story.
As a side note, there's no place like FNQ, or Far North Queensland. I lived there for years and wish I'd never moved south. My family had a pub in Cooktown. There used to be a sign on side of the road that said 'Wind back your clocks 10 years' not far out of town, for tourists, and I don't think there's ever been a more accurate sign anywhere.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
loved it ty
MelancholyNaz chapter 1 . 2/13/2021
so bamf
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
HP: Exodus. “Chief Warlock, let my people go!” A plague of the first born would have helped the cause also.
Excellent take on the marriage law trope.
littleditto chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
This is fantastic! I love it
WinkingSkeever chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Great
pix25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
A very well executed plan by Harry and the gang
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Was it nearly 200, or was it 300? Seems like a bit of an editing error.
dilis chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Wieder einmal eine schöne Geschichte. Bin begeistert.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
I only just found this story, but I've been looking for something like this for literally years! I've never minded the marriage law just as a plot device because it's something I could definitely see the Ministry doing, but I've always found it pretty uncomfortable that everyone just rolls over and accepts it. It's great to finally see a version of the characters who get to keep their backbones.

I actually really want to see a follow-up from a few years in the future, because I doubt a government that would stoop to such corrupt measures would simply back down after the first attempt, especially when their situation is more desperate than ever. For example, I could definately see the Ministry claiming that since most of the escapees were too young to leave the county legally, the older ones are technically guilty of kidnapping as a legal pretense for hunting them all down and bringing them back as arrests and 'rescue missions'. And even without that, I want to see what would actually happen to magical Britain afterwards, and especially to the young people who were left behind - they'd have it so much worse now they're the country's only hope, and much less freedom to stop them from doing the exact same thing.
Woooow chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Could you please make another chapter! Please please please!
Veronice chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Great story. Thank you.
Rohan Bernett chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
A lot of these marraige law fics have the politicians shooting themselves in the foot with the law in question, this one has them blowing their whole leg off. I love it!
Matt chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
You've confused me. Two percent of his vaults is over 4,000 galleons. Yet somehow 100 galleons is one percent? That doesn't work mathematically. One percent would be half of two percent, or over 2,000 galleons. 100 galleons would be less than .05 percent.