Reviews for TRASH TALK
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh, yes! I bet Dean wouldn't want that smell in his beloved Impala, no matter what. hehe

I can see why Dean had to climb in and search through the trash but I agree with him still, that the incantation might have ended up in the dumpster by mere accident - what with the mess the boys sometimes make of their room. :-p
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL! You are on a role! Sam pinching his nose and telling Dean, who is covered in unmentionable goop, that he should walk back to the motel, is absolutely priceless! Very well done! :-)
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Of course Dean would agree to walk - even if it was ten miles! Wouldn't want to get his baby all stinky! Nice, yet poor Dean... I'd volunteer to clean him up, though...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
*giggle*

Dean going through the trash is awesome! I think he'd be less repulsed than Sam would have been, but still yucky.

Blech! I can smell it myself! No way he'd get in his baby smelling like that. :D

Great fic. :)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
LOL - I can totally see this!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
funny!

and thankyou..u inspired me with an idea for my drabble
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Jeez Dean - see? It'd pay out to learn incantations by heart!

LOL - very nice one. And yeah, I wouldn't mind to clean THIS mess up :-)

Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ewh! Poor stinky Dean! On my way with a damp washcloth!

bev xx
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
*SMIRKS*

I love you anyway, Dean-o! *hugs him althoug he's all goop-ey and stinks like a toilet*

Enjoyed it, very well done!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Poor Dean, not only having to rummage through the dumpster for the incantation but having to walk back to the motel! At least Sam was thinking of the Impala though when he suggested it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Too right, can't get the Impala dirty, boys!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
When I read this, I pictured Dean from the pilot episode covered in mud, only in your story, something gross.

Thanks for the smile!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
What a predicament there. Get into the Impala all sticky or walk all that way back! lol. Nice one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Poor Dean! He definiately paid the price for losing the incantation didn't he.
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Thanks for the review - and yes, I had to laugh when I saw your title of this one. Walk back to the hotel is great!

Phoebe