Reviews for Finishing Touches
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I wonder if all rescue workers are like that? Able to do their jobs but never ready to see their co-workers put their lives on the line? It must be even harder when it's family. You pulled off the serious idea with just the right reactions and the humor was spot on. Good work.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome. Thanks for posting; I really enjoyed this.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OMG!

I was always thinking of writing something about this, 'cause it always crosses my mind at that last scene in the movie, but I was never able to actually figure out how to put it into words...

But you did it perfectly! It was so awesome and fluffy, and I just LOVE IT! XD
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ahhh! This was awesome. Well done I say, Well done. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it very much, love the way you had them perfectly in character with every line. :D Thanks!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was a fantastic missing scene, with good characterisation and sharp dialogue. You really can't tell that you haven't always been a die-hard Thunderbirds fan. That's the beauty of fanfics! I like the idea of the sneaker having a slice through the sole - evidence of just how close Alan came to being cut to shreds by the Mole. The movie definitely needed more scenes like this. Alas, if only we poor fans had the funding to make another film, huh?

Overall, a brilliant piece of work. Thanks for sharing!

xox
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hey Mo! Long time no see!

That aside. I love this story so darn much! The shoes were my favorite part. You know how I am with protective big brothers and you always write them PERFECTLY! Sometimes I think you must be a big brother yourself...wait. ;)

It is so good to see you writing fanfics! And so good to read um! I love this one many mucho mucha! Thank you for the dedication too! If you need a beta again this summer, I'm not busy once so ever haha.

I love this story like crazy. Super cute, super fun and it makes me want to go watch the movie...for the 40th time
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Well, for a newbie - ya done good. Yes, that was a great scene.

But I miss your Psych stories...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome oneshot. Loved the way you wrote Scott in this one. That is expectly what I would expect the big brother to say to Alan when he questioned him about being ready for the mission!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Nice. Very nice. I love the contrast between humour and seriousness, with neither being too overpowering- perfect balance! A great little story, loved it and look forward to seeing more from you!

Welcome to the addiction called Fanfic!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
great story
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I enjoyed this missing moment, thanks for writing! Looking forward to more TB stories from you in the future!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol Very cute! I love these boys, really. Props to you for willingly getting sucked into the fandom lol Good job!
straywriting chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
*glomps* If I weren't so dead right now I'd say more (or the same amount, who knows) but you know I think this was really cute. I love these boys, you see, and you just make me want to hug them all the more. Group hug! *hugs* xD Anyways, ly and love this. :D
shadowfox8 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was sooo cute and well done! Very enjoyable :) I've always wanted to say something about the obvious trademark look in the movie with the hair. This is the perfect scene for it. Some brotherly bonding and then concern. Love it!

Great job!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I know I said it on LJ but I'll also say it here - totally enjoyable story!