Reviews for Maiden and Monster: A Love Story in 12 Parts
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
There are not enough words in this galaxy to tell you how awesome, perfect, sad, heart-breaking, to the point this is. If I hadn't loved Morinth before, I would now. If I hadn't pitied her before, I would now. She needs a happy ending.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story!
Atrax chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Beautifully written, you've captured Morinth's character and voice well.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
5/5
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Now I have a found a true treasure. I'll do my best to speak of your writing and how it moved me, but my words will undoubtedly fail me. It's not often the synopsis alone draws me in, and it didn't entirely work on it's own, till I read it was about Morinth. Now from the first paragraph I knew I would love it but I HAD to read on first. Your writing is natural beauty, it doesn't have to try hard to be enthralling. It's even rarer that a writer can take a character not their own and make it seem as if that person is speaking. Every sentence was Morinth to the bone. Now in the hopes that all your writing is that fabulous, I shall browse you profile.
Kuraselache chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is the best story about Morinth I've ever read. 12 fascinating little tales, so well written and capturing her nature and thoughts so perfectly. I can really understand and sympthasize with her, and how Samara is so always cold. Excellent story, a very well written fic that's a rarity to see here on .