Reviews for Worlds Apart
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
You're evil. Truly evil. Why must you make a totally amazing, jaw dropping, hair pulling fanfic... And not continue... Why? . Continue.
Sakufan99 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
OMG! Loveeee iiittttt! Please could you continue this? The plot id amazing!
Lonely Athena chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I wanna see this! Please updated soon :D
I really , really like it :D
I love Ino's words , perfect.
yamada.chibi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Sorry for the re-posting but apparently I was logged out x(

OMG how I hate you right now TT...why,whyyyyyyyyyyyy did you leave it at that? Please update...the plot is amazing and the first installment is brilliant...would love to read some more *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
theshiningedge chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this story! It's everything that I look for when I'm reading fanfiction (arranged marriage, hate-love relationship, you know, the cliche stuff). Not to mention, it's impeccably well written, especially when there has been "zero minutes" of proof reading. HAHAHA

I would love to see the rest of the story. Please, please, please continue writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
please please please continueeee :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
THIS IS REALLLLLYY GOOD. please update D: i cant wait to know what happens next in the story and how characters develop...plus you have a nice writing style :P
betweenwaters chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Please for the love of kami, please update. I haven't found enough fics to satiate the need for cheating and adultery plots. Hehe, love your story! :)
yamadayui9871 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Why did you stop? It's so good and I wish there was more :( I want to know why sasuke is cheating on Sakura even though it seems like he cares for her! Please Please please continue!
xXNeonilaxXAnimexX11 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Could you please write a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
pls can u give us an update
SunRises6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Ha ha, Sakura, you go girl!

Hopefully she won't go back to Sasuke since adultery is unforgivable. Also, Sakura Sabaku sounds good:3
Heartless Breaker chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is a very intriguing fic!
I am so excited to know what happens next. :D
I hope you update this fic of yours seeing that it hasn't been updated for 2 years.
Sad to see this go to waste. :(

HB.
Dance of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Please continue this story? I mean.. It's really interesting! I've been waiting for ages for you to continue with this.. But it seems like you haven't got any interest in this story? Well I have! Too bad it's a Sasuke/Sakura pairing.. But I this story seems like it could be really good!

*Here's a piece of candy for you*