Reviews for JUMBLED
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Yup, drunk Sammy is still my favourite.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL! There is just something so cute and adorable about a drunk Sam! LOL! Absolutely true, but it totally cracked me up! :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Aaah, just gotta love injured Sam, but at least he trashed whatever they were hunting! And love Dean getting straight to the point "Dude, you look like crap." - but we all know how concerned he is for his little brother!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Sam may think drinking shots and having beer is a good idea now, but come the next day he is sure going to regret it! Just love drunk Sammy!
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Nothing better then seeing a drunk Sammy, cause he looks so pathatic and sad sometimes.

I love a hurt Sammy and a caring Dean, then you put Bobby in the mix and it's great.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Hee hee, I quite like the second one. The first one could have used some Big brother!Dean. Nice set though!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Haha - totally enjoyed befuddled Sam and Dean in the sharing mood :-) Always awesome how Dean can read Sam - especially when he isn't able to talk (and that's a good thing cuz he doesn't make any sense if he's drunk ;-)

:-) Kate
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
These were both great! Nice use of the weekly word.
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Ah poor Sammy...a lightweight in the drinks sense but an equal in the hunting world. Nice drabbles

Bev xx
Wallflowergirl chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
This was great too! I don't suppose you'd consider expanding it into a full fic? *Bambi eyes*
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hehe. I have to laugh... drunken Sam is pretty adorable (I watch that scene in Playthings over and over because it's so cute!) But I have to wonder what would motivate poor Sammy to get this trashed... poor guy has enough excuse, I suppose!
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Nice pair, Karen - hurt/drunk Sam and sympathetic Dean I mean, of course...
Swellison chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Nice hunt aftermath scene, with worried!Dean and trashed!Sam.

Sue
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very nicely done drunken Sam, and nice usage of the challenge word as a verb. Ah, did Sam really drink 5 boilermakers ( 5 shots and 5 beers)? Like Dean's share the wealth comment;-)

Sue
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Just what I needed tonight, thanks!

I could picture the scene with Sam sitting on the floor drinking and Dean joining him to find out what was wrong. That is something Dean would do for his little brother.

I always love a worried big brother, so a injured Sam is a good thing occasionally.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Take care.