Reviews for The Child Who Changed Him
Deb Y chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Beautiful story. You are very talented.
Anamika3468 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really do like Margi and I wish more people wrote fics on her. You should write one about Mercy going to her mom's house after she tries to run away with Sam.
sandy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is excellent. Thanks!
Simone Frank chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
aw this was great i wish it had been more than a one shot though. it has so much potential.
phantomphan4evr chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awwww thats so cute! poor margi that probably scared her half to death! this is such a good story!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
If you haven't read River Marked, I suggest you do so. Margi Thompson is someone who can handle Bran just fine, human female or not.
WerewolfLover91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is great! I think you did an amazing job in capturing the frazzled-ness that Margi must have been feeling, as well as Sam and Bran's personalities, and, of course, adorable little baby Mercy. Well done.
moko-chan55 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i love it the ending was good too keep up the good job!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really liked it! You should think in adding more chapters to it!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I seem to understand your dilemma of poor-quality Briggs fanfiction. This, however, was well-written. It had an odd touch of OOC in just a few little spots which you then cleaned up nicely. You were mostly in-character, your writing was very good, and the one-shot was both cute and amusing. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that was how it had actually gone. Nicely done.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
melissa chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
that was a really good piece of work, keep it up!
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
It's a nice story
MACMONKEY chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i liked it but i wish u would have made it longer and gone on with it :(
Ritu chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hey its a really good story :) Thanks for it!
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this story is really good it shows us a different side of bran than we r used to. but you could try spicing up the word selection cause u tend to use the same words rpetivly. but it is really good