Reviews for Sailor Scouts Captured by Dead Moon Circus
Sailor Moon Solar chapter 3 . 5h
I would like to know what that major flaw is :-)
Sailor Moon Solar chapter 2 . 5h
Wow, im amazed i would like to talk with you
AsunaYuki88 chapter 11 . 9/25
New chapter new chapter PLEASSSSSSSSSSS. I Love your story so unic and awsome. PLEASE UPDATE
Sailor Moon Solar chapter 1 . 8/1
That was cool
are the outers coming in your story too
PINKMOON25 chapter 1 . 6/7
hello i love your stories and i love sailor moon. keep on writing
MyLittleRobin chapter 3 . 6/6
If 'Sico' was supposed to be the Spanish word for five, it would be 'Sinco'. Besides that, this chapter was really good.
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 6/6
This was great! I'm glad it was brought to my attention.
monzepelmoon chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
WOW! I love how detailed the last three chapters have been.
monzepelmoon chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
yet another well thought out chapter that I can't find anything wrong with.
monzepelmoon chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
This chapter was very good! I can't find anything to critique at all. :)
monzepelmoon chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I could swear that there is a character much like the overseer in the series...I think in the anime to be exact. I really like where the story is going, but I kind of wish for more detail I can see the reactions that the characters have to one another, but the setting and everything else that is going on is still fuzzy.
monzepelmoon chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
DETAIL...also you might want to come up with a way to tell how she got them when she get's her memories back...plot holes are a lot like black holes...they suck all the life out of a story if they aren't patched up.
monzepelmoon chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Oh boy Darien is in trouble now! I hope something happens soon that WAKES them all up, but at the same time I'm enjoying seeing the "evil" side the scouts. I just have the usual to say, but that's it the story itself is actually really good.
monzepelmoon chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Again, your story seems to be carried along mostly by dialogue. Detail is really important. Paint me a image with your words so that I can see what what you see in your mind's eye. Once you've set the scene then move on to the rest. Action scenes are the hardest part.

On the bright side, I absolutely loved the dream sequence with Rini.
monzepelmoon chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Same as I said in the other just a matter of detail. Other than that I'm wondering how Pegasus is going to break the control on Rini and then how that is going to affect the other Scouts.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »