Reviews for Cinereous
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is really well done. I can actually see them bantering about retiring and Shanks being overdramatic. Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it.
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
If I was Oda, I'd have Shanks live forever

My fiance and I debate about this all the time and he insists that Shanks and his crew will find their end at Blackbeard and his crew's hands... As if I didn't dislike that crew enough already! D:

At any rate, another well-written story! I really do love the witty banter between Benn and Shanks! I've always loved the serious first-mate, since the beginning of the manga.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Love it! I always do wonder what happens when his hair does turn grey, because I am a staunch believer that he won't die in battle.
MelfinaPan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really love how you write Shanks and Ben banter. It really makes me wish Oda would delve a little bit into the day and life of the Red Hair Pirates (sounds like a filler idea for Toei).
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Heehee - so funny. I love the way you write Shanks; freaking out over one gray hair seems exactly like something he'd do too. Silly man.

I also liked how Shanks' frown became quite "severe" when he was discussing the need to stock more alcohol. Apparently some things are just too important to joke about. :)

Thanks for writing, and for posting! Great story, as always.
CherishCherries chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
"What will The Red-Haired Pirates be if my hair turns grey?"

"The Grey-Haired Pirates?"

The truth is the truth is the truth. I loved this one because Shanks agonizing over his hair and Ben being all quiet and sober about it is something I can so see them doing. I love how you write these two.
HeartOfNewcastle chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
loved the fic! Bens reply to shanks was so somthing ben would say! lol but i dont see them retiting any time soon! and even if they dad i think shanks would wait till luffy becomes pirate king .

LMAO at shanks hair turning gray :) his reactions LOL
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
:D thx for writting this awesome story :)
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
your fanfictions are refreshing for me..

I like your writing style..
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I totally agree with your last comment, but us hopeless romantics can dream, can we not? :) Very cute story, and hilarious to the point as to where I can see Shanks freaking out about his hair graying :)

shittygomu chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Benn and Shanks are so amusing :)
secretdewdrop chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
so cute! Im also guilty for being a hopeless romantic, and i just love the way you write your Shanks/Makino stories!
ReadR chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
grey haired pirates...

that seems interesting

DoilyRox chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
how dramatic! it was ONE hair! hahaha :D very great oneshot! ben and shanks always manage to make me crack a smile :)
RoronoaToki chapter 1 . 6/14/2010