Reviews for When The Lights Go Out
DarkForestWolf chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved this story! Keep up the good work! :D
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is really cute, and I love Winry's reaction. Ed is just so typical, blurting it out and then giving a letter. Seriously Ed? He should have known he wouldn't be able to keep it inside.

I am surprised he wrote the letter though, but it's a nice touch on Winry's part. Almost romantic...and we all know how hopeless Ed is there.

Great job.
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It's soooooo cute! I can easily see Ed using a letter to get the message through!
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Omg I really liked that! I literally just finished watching Brotherhood and this story pretty much expresses what I wished happened in the end! EDXWINRY FOREVERRR! :D thanx for the good read!
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
waaah! I wanna cry! I can't believe how cold hearted I am that I can't cry about this! I love this fanfic! -glomps- hope you write the part where Ed comes home and they get married and Al gets married to Mei XD I'll be waiting!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aww, this is really cute. I thought the letter was in character.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw, you have definately kept them in character! I love the letter part, its so cute and just like Ed xD

Off to read the sequel! :D

Panda.
binggirl7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was AMAZING! I hope Arakawa would make a "mini scene" like this for all EdxWinry fans!
CiNtUrO-cHaN chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Nice fanfiction These day's I'm looking all over this site in order to find such EdWin stories as this one. It seems I hasn't been the only who after reading 108 needed to express his/her feelings with a EdWin fic, lol.

Ed's letter is SO cute -I wish the real Ed could bring himsel together to do something like this (maybe he actually does it, in these years gap which aren't actually in the chapter but nevertheless are still implied? lol).

I just wanted you to know one more thing: when Ed says "Aw, screw it. I'm gonna overturn the Law of Equivalent Exchange.", I think that what he actually says in the Japanese version is this (to Winry): "Man, you actually can turn around that easily the Law of Equivalent Exchange". I say this to you because, like mee, you seem to really care about those two. I've read many versions of this translation, but I think that the correct one is that. Just for you to know n_n

Thanks for the fic, and keep writing!
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! *squeal* omg! i'm now gonna go cry happy tears! XD thnx.
Silverwolf819 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this story is good,im looking forward to the next one
Amythista chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was adorable. 3 Nice job. Ah, Ed, you're such an idiot...:)