Reviews for An Unusual Evening
Nicole LynBrandt chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
How are white black plant I am with behind I see you back over at their do their I like brain
Mcfadden out date out dinner and out lunch and you like bowling with me eyes brown my
Hair is Heighter Love Shane nickiy mark kian I saw you my bedroom is purple light my bed
Behind you
mrphishie chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I LIKE THIS. Please consider continuing to write it, should the desire strike.
ho'okahialohaX018 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
please continue soon? :))))
mandyhanford chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Just found this story and I love it.
savyleec chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I really really like it. And I know it's been a few years since you have written but I just discovered this show and I'd really love some more :)
AgentWho chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Really like this story and i hope that continue it.
Didi chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Adorable! I hope you decide to continue this story.
r3456 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
this is great i love this story but can you please update!
typegirl19 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Yay. Since I'm not a writer (dammit) I have no idea how to help you with your story only to say that I like the sexual tension, that he's not intimidated. Will they hook up after this party or will they conveniently run into each other in a less formal setting later? And how much more interaction will take place at this party? Will they talk more? Dance? Make out in a closet like teenagers? I'm open to it all. LOL And I'll start bugging you in about a month. Thanks! (Jane)
CaRiNeSs chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Yea! New chapter :) I'm so happy that you updated... those bedroom eyes can do it everytime! LOL...can't wait to see what happens next... I'm excited that it seems to be picking up speed... I haven't updated my Unusuals story in a long time and hadn't really thought about it...glad that you updated and can't wait for more so please please please update soon! Great chapter!
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE! It is so unfair they canceled this show! I guess Jeremy Renner is to busy being a movie star...sigh but please continue love the writing and the plot! I sense romance afoot!
Didi chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
NEW CHAPTER! Thank you for continuing, I need something to keep me from wanting to kill the executives that decided not to give this show a decent chance! Okay... no venting, just reviewing.

Really happy to see Walsh's side of the first meeting and a nice intro to his "new" character. Great job in capturing both his charm and his quirks and still incorperate it into this very different life he has (as oppose to the one we know about). I can't wait to see the interaction between thsee two, it'll definitely be well worth the wait.
typegirl19 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Yay! So glad you updated. Well, so we got their backgrounds out of the way. As to "where to go"... hmm, well I would anticipate party banter, a dance maybe, interaction with Alvarez PLEASE... LOL, an eventual misunderstanding that he's using her to further his career just as they're getting all gooey on each other; well, that sounds like a soap opera. I'll love anything you write, you know that!
CaRiNeSs chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Yea! New Chapter! Loved it...loved Jason's POV... I like how he didn't want to go... I kinda figured that that wasn't his scene...and I'm glad he ignored the Celebutante! Can't wait to see where this is going... I so love Casey and Jason! Post more soon!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I just saw where you posted a new story and got all excited! I really like where you are going with this. It is totally an awesome way for Casey and Jason to meet. I love Eddie and Nicole too! I can't wait to see what happens... I am just so excited that you posted another story. I just posted the final chapter of Nervous and I hope to finish up New Year's Eve this week too... hope you will check them out!