Reviews for Razor's Edge
MayContainHyjinks chapter 36 . 7/1
Dear Tairis Dreamhan,

I've left a longer "letter to the author" on Razor's Edge Requiem but because I more or less binge read all three stories in less than a week I didn't stop to think about reivews or feedback until the very end.

Also just wanted to increase the review count by one so that more people might give your stories a chance.

-MayContainHyjinks
Nighthawk1861 chapter 32 . 6/19
I don’t normally comment, but I really appreciate that Farscape reference. Good stuff
Ashran31 chapter 14 . 2/21
What happened to Tali when she woke up reminds me of Calinstels work, tho I dont remember the name he gave to the phenomenon, but unconcious Quarians went into instinct mode when woken up and tried getting their suit off cause it scared them, and the presence of their family or mate was needed to calm them, or a sedative if those were not available.
Very interesting
Hailomin9 chapter 1 . 2/2
Just gonna reread the greatest mass effect fanfics there are before the new games come out because it’s gonna be an amazing ride
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 35 . 4/21/2020
Thank you, for putting the time. It's such a gift.
Blaze1992 chapter 37 . 6/10/2019
It was interesting though a little confusing since some parts of the game were skipped over.
Hailomin9 chapter 37 . 9/10/2018
One of the greatest stories I’ve read, and there’s two more to read. This has been an incredible ride can’t wait to read the rest
suzuki11g chapter 37 . 3/27/2018
Very enjoyable read, from start to finish.
FORD B chapter 37 . 3/14/2018
Even though I have read this story out of order, still awesome read!
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
I can't believe you got Keiji's name wrong throughout this entire chapter.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
At one point, you said Miranda was pointing her pistol at a "mercenary's behind." Maybe that should be changed to "one of the mercenaries behind the lead." The latter means she isn't about to shoot someone in the ass.
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
There was at least on paragraph in this chapter that was confusing because you ended up "playing the preposition game" (to quote CinemaSins).

You were going on about what Archangel was going, and then you jumped to "he got shot in the back. He then approached the infiltration team, who didn't stand a chance" (paraphrased, of course). This makes it sound like Archangel is up in the room doing his sniping thing, then jumped/teleported down, got shot in the back, and then killed the infiltration team.

You need to clarify Shepard is doing these things. It's probably something that just got left out while you were in a frenzy writing this chapter, but it's still important, because it's very confusing to try and figure out which "he" you could be referring to at any given time. Not if you don't put in their names.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
He hadn't seen a Quarian until he became a Spectre?

But, Tali's info is what proves Saren is dirty and is what makes Shep a Spectre...
golden 0ne chapter 37 . 5/24/2017
Thank you! I'm so glad you continued... Goin to continue with the others you wrote. Enjoy your story so much.
KingRamses chapter 36 . 4/29/2017
Enjoyed this from start to finish. Thank you