Reviews for Regrets
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love it :) It all fits so perfectly with the show, plus your writing is brilliant :D
las torturas encantadoras chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love it!

"I just didn't expect you to be so vehement about this. And you're...amusing...when you're mad."

:3 Kinda fluffy and cute. I liked it.

"You hurry out of the auditorium before you can ponder the slight fluttering in your heart."

Well, that broke my heart a little. But it was amazing.

I love the idea of Emma and Shelby somehow being friends, or at least being civil to one another, because when you think about it, Emma wasn't really mad at /her/ when she found out, she was mad at /Will/. So. Besides, I wish they had had scenes together on the show, and this really fulfilled my desire to see more interaction between them! Great job!

Phases Of Obsession chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww! This is so sweet. And it explains why Sue actually did that. Great job!
Skitzo-Vamp chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i really enjoyed this story!

the ending was great but i really admire your writing choice

keep up the good work;)

musicxlax chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
oh my gosh - i love this! it's so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time; i love the idea of sue being tricked herself and you kind of gave her a better reason for making figgins give them a better year. i know it's meant to be a oneshot, but i sort of hope you get some inspiration to continue it or make a sequel. well done!
lisali95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really like it. Shelby being nice and helping out the glee club was a really good idea. I'm not so much if an Emma person but Shelby helping her out was really nice. She,s going to adopt Beth in this story right? If so I'm so excited to read more!
AliceCullenForever101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG I totally wish you would continue this story! It is so good; I love it!
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh dear lord, that was SOOOO amazing! I wish you'd continue it & have Shelby actually teach at McKinley! That would be completely amazing! This was so mind blowing and well written, phenomenal job!
willywonka5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010

you are absolutely wonderful. the story was realy good and believable. you write really well as shelby. no lie. and i also really like how you write using like "you." i think there's a word for that. but i dont know what it is. cause i am dumb.

i love you. you used my birthday. and year. i feel so significant. i am publi8shed. even if its only in a fanfiction. no offense to fanfiction lovers. i guess maybe i should be worried that some 50 year old pedaphile is going to come stalk me now that you've given personal information. because i am sure that creepy old men read glee fanfictions. you never know.

in any case, never let me go to the mall to meet any internet friends. i will pay you the same curtesy. did kevin tell you about the girl in his grade who makes friends on facebook and chats with them when she doesn't know them. and she has gone to the mall to meet two or three of them so far. as of now, she has not been kidnapped yet, but i won't be surprised to see her face on a milk carton.

anyways, you are a lovely person. i am glad to know you.

the girl born on July 18, 1994
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I absolutely loved this! I Started off the B9 hating I absolutely love her character and I wish she'd be on the show more. Great job on this!