Reviews for Art and Sold
Rose Verdict chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
O.o "Josephine was what her horse was named / All the riches of the world is what she craved."

-JubyPhonic's cover of Daughter of Evil
souhoku chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was great, like an actual Powerpuff episode. I loved it! :D
PalomaLs chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
(o.o) wow i can't believe people would actually buy stuff like that, i should star drawing hehe(/\./\) i really like your story
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 2/18/2003
This story is so cool. The consept is so original yet so simple. With its humerious side and its natural blends, it comes out prity good. This story is defently a work of art. No pun intended.
Spitfire1 chapter 6 . 9/23/2002
I love it! My own artistic side really marveled at such an ending, though poor Bubbles still has to suffer some sacrifice and loss. But she did learn a lesson in greed and what it's really like to make some true art. Wonderful, indeed!

And BTW, I'm adding this story to my "Favorite Story" list, congrats!_
Ariae chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
!
ajnrules chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
Reading this after finishing the Immortality Trilogy, this is a sigh of relief, something light-hearted to contrast the pain and sorrow of the other stories...

Still, Bubbles should sell another drawing to prevent the Professor from worrying too much about financial difficulties when his triplets are going off to college...
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Nice one! I always like to read stories that focus on Bubbles. Great lesson, too.
Brian1 chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
After reading all your great horror stories, it was nice to see a humorous story that sounds like it'd make a great episode to watch. _ Keep on writing!
Art critic Monty chapter 6 . 5/13/2002
Hmmm... (Strokes chin like an art critic)

Although nowhere near as dark & angsty as Parsecs usual fics, It still rocks!

This could be made into a PpG episode tomorrow!

Truly a work of art!

Peace, Out!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 5/8/2002
OK. I don't think anybody was expecting that ending. Well done for keeping us all in the dark until the last moment (including the citizens of Townsville...sorry, I'm not funny!). Great ending, and I'd love to see the next chapter of "Solitary Vigil" soon, if you please!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
I was surprised to read this unexpected turn of events...but not TOO surprised about the ending.

Bubbles paid a heavy price (literally) for her

artistic endeavor...and learned a valuable lesson(no pun intended) about grasping for fame and one's personal vision. In the end, she was being herself, and we all learned a valuable lesson (still no pun intended). Very good, "Parsec"-

perhaps even better than a TV script!
Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 5/7/2002
Cute! Bubbles have had fame and wealth, and it was fun while it lasted...but it's always nice to see her old self once again. Great story!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
*****Strokes chin in thoughtful fashion***** Hmmmmmm...my guess is it's a giant portrait of the Utonium family.

Great chapter Parsec, I'm just glad that Bubbles seems to have returned to a more normal personality for her. Being a money-obsessed egomaniac just doesn't suit her very well. Well, it does, but it's not a nice thought. Keep going, I want to find out what she drew!
Cat's Meow chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
Hmmm...I can't wait to see what is it that Bubbles drew this time, as well as what people in Townsville think of it when they see it!