Reviews for Brand New Acquaintances
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I really like this story! Even though I don't like stories like this one, this is one of my favorites! Please continue!
xbamsod chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Wow that sounds like a really fun day. Its interesting so far including the different styles of playing the girls have. ~Update Soon~ _
Chillybean chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
i love the story. it would be cool though if some of the others got paried up...

But anyway, i think the story is great. nice descriptions
dove tree chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is such a great idea for a story. It's a bit hard trying to remember all the names, but I'll get there. My Favorite is Mia, cause she comes from where I live yay. (jumps up and down) yeah, i'm going to read the next chapter now, byee!
michelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
uhm.. there are so many characters really.

it's so hard to identify who's who.

i hope u can make it easier for me.. weee

Coco96 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Love this! The nicknames for the girls were awesome.

Update soon! I can't wait to see want Niou and Megan have planned.
Lone Panda chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Cool! Thanks for the new chapter! Man, Choutarou is so cute! He's one of my favorites!:)
FrEakOO chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Hey! It is still nice but this chapter is quite short... Well. Can't believe you thought up all of thisoves and names for them! Good job! :) Anyway, pls continue writing! And update soon pls! :) Can't wait to find out what will happen next! Hope all of the boys Will win. And echizen... So exciting!

Pls pls update! ;) Ganbatte!
Lone Panda chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Awesome! You updated!:D I like Casey, she's totally cool! Hey, have you read the three stories called "To Catch a Falling Star" by fyerigurl? It's really good, and it's a seigaku regulars x oc fanfic. There's also "Chaos With Some Love" by smilingbookworm95, which is another seigaku regulars x oc fanfic. And lastly, there is "Smile", which is a Fuji x oc fanfic, written by MusicallyWritten. (her author's name used to be Callina S. Darcel) Check out those stories! I think you might like them.
FrEakOO chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
It is a good story! Very interesting. But a little confusing... But how you described all of it is awesome! Nice details! :).

Can't wait for the next chapter! And was kind of wondering where the super rookie from the Girls' tennis team was... Sry forgot her name. :P.

Can't wait to find out what is going to happen next! Haha almost all the boys lost. Wonder what will happen to Atobe, Sanada, Fuji, Echizen and Tezuka!

Pls continue writing! And update soon please! :)
Lone Panda chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
You're doing awesome! Keep up the good work! So, you have homework? During the summer? Poor thing! I feel for you.:( So anyways, thanks for updating again. I was just reading other fanfics when I checked on my story alerts again. I was surprised because I had already checked them, like, an hour before. Oh well, not like it's a bad thing!:D Update when you have the time!
Lone Panda chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
This is pretty good so far. They all have different personalities and playing styles. Nice.;)
Smash41KMF chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
it's good, I can't wait to read more of it, really. Your knack for detail is incredible when it comes to describing the girls, but sometimes it's a little too much. their names are a bit long too, but hey, I like how they are able to go toe-to-toe with the guys! GREAT JOB! But I really what to see some of the more serious players play, you know, Tezuka, Vanessa, Fuji and what not? I hope that comes soon, but anyways, great job! Keep writing, i look forward to reading more of your story!
Lone Panda chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
What a good story! I like all their personalites! You put a lot of thought into them, which is great, because sometimes people only copy the boy regulars' personalities and use them for the girls. So great job there! However, it's kind of hard to remember all the girls, there being so many of them and all. Oh well. I'm going to put you on story alert so that I know when the next chapter is coming. Good luck!;)
Bunnies Are Puffy chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is a really good story!

You should update soon!