Reviews for A Friend to Government Pigs
Puidwen chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
This is a great series.
Hannah chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Hmmm. Favorite character. Well, I love love LOVE Septimus and I like Audrey's character, but I also really like Percy seeing as he seems to be very well in character while not being a git like Rowling depicted him for most of the books.
NoTagBacks chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Well, it's better than "Septenary," and the spelling and grammar are good, but it's still a bit too scattered for me to enjoy. Sorry.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
Good story.. but where's the Percy/Audrey interaction? What happened with the trials? And the guy that murdered Serena's family?
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
It's sad that this is over, but I quite liked the epilogue. The solution to the mystery was very unpredictable (at least from my point of view) but felt somewhat realistic. And Audrey and Percy have their work cut out for them with such passionate future parent in-laws. Great work on the whole story!
Avanell chapter 23 . 1/15/2011
Let me know when you post :)
Avanell chapter 22 . 1/15/2011
great finale! Had to play catchup :)
emLILYEVANS chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
you killed Russell?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
emLILYEVANS chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
that harry potter thing was the greatest!
Dimcairien chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
I for one liked Audrey's thoughts about Molly. Poor Bill, Cappie is so funny.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Eek! I'm looking forward to it.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Ahh, phenomenal. Amazing. Spectacular. I positively loved this story- and I know I have even from the beginning, because I remember you only had like two chapters up when I first read this story. I usually only put stories on alert when they are a few more chapters in, if they're going to be long stories. But yours had only a couple but I was so interested to see where it was going.

Thanks for the amazing fanfic (and also the warm and fuzzies at the end there!),

Fox
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 21 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha, I have to say, the idea of Audrey afraid of Mrs. Weasley entertains me, also. :) Having a Marathon of this story in the hour before I have to leave so look forward to more reviews!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
Ahh, WOW HOLY CHEEZ WHIZ!

I adored this, hon! I'm anxious for the next as always!
Dimcairien chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I hope Audrey and Percy are both alright.