Reviews for The Seventh Guest
InnocentTraitor22 chapter 5 . 3/9
please please please please pretty please update this is one of the few Clue OC fics i can find and I love it so much.
Chaos086 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
This is a great idea. Wadsworth diffentily needs some love, he's such a great character too. Please continue this story and the only citism I can give is to follow the movies script/ dailoge so that the humor can be read.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Yes. I'm sorry.
marie chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
i like it very much
A Beautiful Beast chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Wadsworth is shmexy. XP it's true. Nice retelling, I like Miss LaRose.

Update!
A Beautiful Beast chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Wadsworth is shmexy. XP it's true. Nice retelling, I like Miss LaRose.

Update!
A Lover of Clue chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
What a lovely story! You are portraying our dear butler perfectly, very refreshing. I hope to see this gem updated soon.
Ravensclaw chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Please please please! Do update! I absolutely love this story!
Wolfsbane-craze chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Absolutely love love love! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MizzTigg41695 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
the story is progressing really well
MissBrownClue13 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Well done, Laf19!

Good to see this story back on track with yet another brilliant chapter! I like the way you have used your own lines based on the ones from the movie rather than the word for word script, it adds the personal touch and I commend you for the character of Miss LaRose as she is also unique and feisty, great traits to have in a story like this!

Keep it up!

MizzTigg41695 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
please write more
MissBrownClue13 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Told in the same superb style as the previous chapters, this story has me hooked! However I must take the time to copy and paste this because I loved it so much:

The term 'Party' can be used loosely to describe this get together of sorts. You see, a party implies fun and laughing and all that sorts of ideas. This was a get together to discuss a rather odd 'business arrangement'; another loose term. The event was a celebration of blackmail. A time for Mr. Boddy to rub in the guests' faces what made him better than all of them, the fact that he had the one over on them. He was blackmailing them.'

That is an incredible paragraph, and I commend you on it. Hotting up more than shark-fin soup!

By the way, thank you for adding me to your favourites and alerts list, and be sure to check out my fanfics as well if you want to!

MissBrownClue13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Laur!

I'm so glad you've decided to continue this! I absolutely love it! You do such a great job of keeping everyone in character and I'm curious to know more about a possible link between Katherine LaRose and Wadsworth?

I love the fact that you switch between the situations and that this part of the story takes place before the film. Unlike many other authors of Clue movie fanfics, you keep Wadsworth in his perfect oh-so-English butler manner and your dialogue is sharp and witty. Please continue this, if only for the sake of one dedicated Clue the movie fan!

MissBrownClue13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Please continue this! I think it's absolutely brilliant, and don't worry, you're not the only one who has an obsession with the movie! It's one of my all time faves too. Since you like Clue, and are obviously a fan of Wadsworth, could you take a look at my fanfics? I think you'll like them as I vary how I portray him, but please continue this! It has great potential!