Reviews for Mute
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love the summary : P
Marigold Faucet chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Umm wow this could have been something, something good had you allowed it to bloom instead of cutting it off and effectively killing the story.

Whilst it is short and cute, it just seems like one of those.. "Uh WTF?" moments and I don't mean that as a good thing.

You really could have made something out of your idea, but unfortunately you didn't and now I feel as if I'm never going to get those moments back.
Just Passing Through chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
If this story was on ficwad it would get a major rating of trainwreck.

I mean this story went nowhere, it was basically nothing more than rumbling. It didn't make any sense and nor did it seem very well written.

Though I have to say this story made me laugh, a little. But it was a piece of rumbling confusion that makes a reader really want to tear their eyeballs out.

Though I have to agree with another reviewer on here, this oneshot seemed to have a lot of potential but again you went absolutely nowhere with it. Not saying your story sucks because it doesn't but to me it was one mess of confusion.
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
The Ironmask/Ironman juxtaposition was clever, but then you went nowhere with it. The rest was just typing.
clickytheclickster2.0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
hahaha! wow I was not expecting this! very random...but in a good way! *thumbs up*
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"Sir, may I remind you that your suit is made of a gold titanium alloy, not iron?" Jarvis interrupted.

LMFAO

This was SO funny XD
Gold Titanium Alloy Man chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Love Jarvis and the movie reference. xD