Reviews for Time Travel, Marauders, The Harry Potter Books
lorren16 chapter 1 . 1/28
this is a fanfiction site you even say that you don't have any rights to the books the characters or any of the main stuff about the story that you're writing about you may have similar stories to a whole bunch of other people because there are hundreds of people who do read the book tell a person that they have no right to tell you what you can and cannot write on the fanfiction website you not claiming to have the rights to the main story and if you even have something similar to another authors story what you're writing the main characters may not be yours but just talk and must the story backstory the reactions to then reading the book that is youif you feel like riding it just do it and stay strong and if anyone tells you something otherwise just ignore them
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 1/27
I hope they will be a peition against bastards just like they did with SOPA but thank god this story was not posted dumb stories with no pairings for harry
Hilda chapter 4 . 1/27
I really like the story so far but I don't like the way Harry is acting, like embarrassment and apologising to his Mum for his behaviour as you said at the start that he is 40 in his 17 year old body. I just think it doesn't fit.
But I love it so far and cant wait to read more.
Great work ! :D
LadyRainFeather chapter 1 . 1/27
You can't use the text directly from the book; that's a violation of not only the rules of this site, but also of copyright law. You didn't write "Order of the Phoenix", so you can't just lift passages of it to use. You might want to remove the copyrighted parts- the text lifted directly from the book- before the admins see it.

The administration of the site and the agents of the publisher will be notified of your fic.
FanFictionReader225 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
So...uh...I don't get it...uh...so...Did Kairoi bring all of them exactly from that point in time from how old they currently are, as James, Remus, Sirius, Lily, Regulus, and Scorpius, and Harry is the only one that...uh...?
nyco chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I've given you a review & I like us storys
NymphadoraTonks11 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
YES! Remus meet Tonks! I can't wait to see the look on Remus's face! It is Tonks not Teddy right?
NymphadoraTonks11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I am guessing...either Tonks or Dumbledore? And BTW I love this story. Its not the whole cliche "Umbridge reads books to whole school" thing. I DO like some of those stories but I love how your thinking outside the box.
Sevvus chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
wish you luck!
Sherilyn p chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I love this story please continue it. I would love to read it to the end. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
oh well, love this story, hope you can be able to finish it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Well, Harry Potter is listening for hi duh been news what is that for dunno and noth'in happens then he dudley get 'tacked by dementors and stuff bye
kittyhawk09 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
That's really bad. Please update as soon as you can. I can't eait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
!
Marauder at heart 4ever chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Hello,

I like your story so far. I like how it seems to be different from the original since harry seems mad at ron and hermione. The only problem I see is that the story is sort of confusing. How do James, Sirius, Remus, and Lily already know that harry's their son for sure? I personally feel that the characters are too close to each other already. They seem like they aren't surprised at all to see harry. Also I thought they would have more hostility towards Regulus and Scorpius since their Slytherins, or at least because Scorpius is a Malfoy. Also will there be any interaction between Regulus and Sirius, since they are brothers and may hate each other, and they may or may not want to make up. I think you also need to clear up what brought them to the place, unless you plan on doing that later while they are still in the dark for now. Also, how are you going to get the new characters who join the reading? Also, are you going to have the people from each time period be from the same year, like how Luna and Harry are probably from the same year in the future, since they're still a year apart, or are you going to mix it up.

I hope I'm not being bothersome, but I'm curious on what you're going to do with this story, and if you meant for certain things to be that way, or do you just need to clarify a little.

Yours Truly,