Reviews for Goodnight, Alaska
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yehey! Hotch and emily shared the room because apparently rossi snores! Hehehe! Any chance u'll write more h/p?
Claire Randall Fraser chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aww Morgan and Garcia are so sweet together. I love how you wrote their relationship. Plus picking up that Hotch may be lonely made me catch my breath.
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
naw :)
lolyncut chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I was hoping a little Spencer/Emily action, but, as it turned out, noone got any. Loved the Rossi bit. Seemed to fit him perfectly. Thanks.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOL! ROSSI! Man that was hilarious! I loved it! And Morgan and Garcia at the end... so sweet! I loved it! Awesome job!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Very nice.
indefinite.hiatus chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
personally, i'm totally against garcia/morgan simply cause in my mind, it's practically borderline incest... but that's just me u_u

plus, garcia did say to kevin (in the actual tv ep) that morgan volunteered to sleep on the floor so she was suppose to have the bed to herself

but aside from that, i absolutely loved the rest of this (:

really nicely written and your portrayal of the other characters is quite excellent :)

really enjoyed reading this & hope you write more!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
that was good loved it
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Tsk Tsk Tsk...Garcia, are you cheating on your boyfriend? LOL. Good story, keep up the good work!

Eminnis
fanatic218 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is so cute! I love all the pairings and can totally imagine Rossi snoring like that! Loved it!
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I don't care if you wrote this out of pure boredom or in only five minutes... I LOVED it! Every line is so very true to the characters and I love how you played out the sleeping arrangements. Really good job! Thank you for writing :)
Nina Cehad chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This had me literally rotflol. Nice work!

(a slight sidenote, though, I was confused from when it was transitioning from hotch to morgan so maybe you want to mark/fix that?)
stefi chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
very nice!

although i'm almost certain they won't pair this way, on the screen! except for morgan and garcia, of course
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
pretty wonderful. very funny and also sweet.