Reviews for The Arena
Asme chapter 12 . 3/22
I just read the entire thing in one go and I loved all of it! Please continue soon!~
TigrezzTail chapter 12 . 2/13
So how long before Naruto starts faltering in the fights? It's bound to happen with so many beings inside him trying to do force their own thing.
buterflypuss chapter 12 . 2/13
decent chap
The Opaline Writer chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Oh... so now the both parties are cooperating to find Naru, huh? I can't wait to read the part when Itachi actually finds him! I'm sure it'll be awesome!
michumichu79 chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
UN FIC MUY,MUY INTERESANTE Y DIVERSO ESPERO QUE PUEDAS CONTINUALO PRONTO
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
From 2010 - 2015 you've gotten 11 chapter and 19k while the word count isn't bad the length of time it took to produce that is ridiculous your update speeds are horrendous is it even worth sticking around to hope for another update? The story is pretty good but I'm not sure it's good enough for the hassle.
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
So Itachi and Kisame will join Konoha to search for Naruto, huh? Should prove interesting if not actually helpful.
buterflypuss chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
good chap
KE022213 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Okay please please please updates this or I might have a heart attack or nightmares wondering about this one story so please.. have mercy!
kiki2222 chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Ahh nooo! Poor naru!
Korregidora chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Nooo, darn cliffy! Lol
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Heh, figures Naruto would find a way to befriend people, despite all the brutality and the atmosphere Orochimaru creates. Of course, they can always hope that they will survive the arena long enough for them to run out of creatures...
Darklife21 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
This is an excellent story! Wont you update?
BloodyWolf83 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
I loved it please continue! XD
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
I love your story! It's one of my favorites! Definitely in my top two! Update very very soon cuz if u don't I will die of sadness!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »