Reviews for Naruto Dragon Prince
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 10/22
I simply come out and say it, im not usually this blunt, or mean, but its obvious you didnt actually try with this story, you simply wrote what was on your mind.

Actually you know what you dont even deserve a review so im going to simply stop in the middl...
Von chapter 13 . 4/15
No sequel? Man fuck you
well then oh ya and burn baby burn
NaruHinadorablez chapter 8 . 1/29
NaruHinadorablez chapter 6 . 1/29
Couldn't you have paired Konohamaru with Moegi?
YesOrYes chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I only read this story due to the fact that I am bored and all I could say is, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!
gunruner420 chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
I loved this but I got one qeastion wat about narutos living family members
KazeNaruto chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love this story so much and thank you for actually writing a long story for a NarutoxFairytail crossover that is completed!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
myulander chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
nice job
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
*cries tears of sorrow and joy* I'm sad because it's over, but I'm happy cuz I loved the ending... I'm still gonna miss it :')
Of Course chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Leave it to a bunch of fucking horny women to raze hell for the sake of a boy they hardly know. HOW BOUT YOU LAZY BROADS GET OFF YOUR ROYAL ASSES AND HELP OUT THE OTHER JINCHURIKI WHO SUFFERED THIS HELL.
HOLD ON chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Itachi was one of the greatest characters of all time and one of the few Uchiha (others being Shisui and his father Kagami) that didn't give into his curse of hatred and you still kill him off. Man what a hack!
CosmicBeing chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Honestly though this one went kind of fast in the end there plus we don't know anything about what the other villages were up to especially Kumogakure since they attempted to make a capture on Naruto.