Reviews for Choices
PJOHOORR chapter 6 . 2/1
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Zelda's Hero chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Please update!
ForgottenLockbox chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
*gently prods* Hullo. I was simply wondering if those "two or three more chapters and an epilogue" were in the works? I'd love to see this finished, if you haven't lost it (I know too well how it feels to lose the thread of a story in your mind).
Thanks.
The White Queen chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Obsidian,

I do suggest you finish telling the magnificent, wonderful tale of my love, Alice and I. Please? Beautifully written, marvelous detail... we just need the rest of the story, love.

Your friend,

Mirana of Marmoreal
Lanterne chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
It was a excellent story! Very well written. The crossovers were done in a intelligent way... And I especially how Mirana was presented in this story : she is very fragile and scary, balancing good and evil... which makes her even more interesting! Good job!
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
interesting and very playful at parts, a ver amusing and wonderful story you are writing.
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Please by all means finish this. It's both creative and exciting in it's daring and complexity (in mixing so many universes) and yet does so seamlessly. I deserves to be finished.

The Cracker!
gecko17 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
fantastic story! I cannot wait until you update! please to so soon!
Alcandre chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Wonderful! Simply wonderful. I have searched for a multi-chapter Alice/Mirana story that was well written and I have found it. I hope you are planning on updating soon. I love where this is going!
kira66 chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
More!
eyepatchesandpipes chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
When I first saw that it would cross so many fandoms, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to read it.

Am I damn glad I did! When you first introduced Neverland, I was completely shocked and delighted. Then you kept adding to it and I kept loving it more and more. I have to say Maleficent is the most perfect villain you could hope for. I CANNOT wait for an update :)
EJack23 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Hey I started reading this story a little while ago and I absolutely LOVE it so far, I can't wait to see where this story goes! I was afraid that having too many cross-overs between stories might be too much but you have written it all beautifully, thank you!
KatsMeowRose chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to read more of it! Please keep up the fantastic work and I'm eagerly awaiting Dorothy's introduction to the story.
cherry-hemmed-ribbons chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Cute and Cool!

Update and faved!
Wingweaver chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Putting together different fairytales and stories that may have a possible tie with each other is quite a feat! I like how the different worlds seem to shift together or separate without causing confusion. The plot bunny that prompted this idea must be happily chewing away on carrots.

My favorite part, so far, is when Alice's dream and Underland seem to have merged. The part where she had unknowingly helped Mirana fight off the green could thingy.

I hope this story would be continued, it would be such a waste to just leave it.

Write on!