Reviews for Choices
Hom chapter 6 . 5/30
Please! Update soon!
sara-nadia chapter 6 . 4/28
please update i love it please
The Morrigan Goddess of Battle chapter 5 . 2/24
is there going to be more ?
The Morrigan Goddess of Battle chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
more more !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Is there any chance in the wonderland that u could continue this?
It is a awesome story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Please consider finishing this. It is a great story!
PJOHOORR chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Zelda's Hero chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Please update!
ForgottenLockbox chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
*gently prods* Hullo. I was simply wondering if those "two or three more chapters and an epilogue" were in the works? I'd love to see this finished, if you haven't lost it (I know too well how it feels to lose the thread of a story in your mind).
Thanks.
The White Queen chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Obsidian,

I do suggest you finish telling the magnificent, wonderful tale of my love, Alice and I. Please? Beautifully written, marvelous detail... we just need the rest of the story, love.

Your friend,

Mirana of Marmoreal
Lanterne chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
It was a excellent story! Very well written. The crossovers were done in a intelligent way... And I especially how Mirana was presented in this story : she is very fragile and scary, balancing good and evil... which makes her even more interesting! Good job!
MEGAandBIT we make it nice chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
interesting and very playful at parts, a ver amusing and wonderful story you are writing.
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Please by all means finish this. It's both creative and exciting in it's daring and complexity (in mixing so many universes) and yet does so seamlessly. I deserves to be finished.

The Cracker!
gecko17 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
fantastic story! I cannot wait until you update! please to so soon!
Alcandre chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Wonderful! Simply wonderful. I have searched for a multi-chapter Alice/Mirana story that was well written and I have found it. I hope you are planning on updating soon. I love where this is going!