Reviews for Nightmares
TrinityGme chapter 1 . 2/20
I have to agree, it is very much morbid. But tragic is a more preferable description
polish bitch chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh, siure, morbid. Bit, great, a story dark and somehow nice to read. A nice exception from this fluuffy thingies 'bout Mulan and Shang and their endless love. LOVE CHARLIE.

So, I ended up here thinking you are good one to add more cynical, horrifying and serious tone of Mulan fanfictions.

BUT.

(yes, "but" is always here)

You have focused too much on the emotional side of this story. The concept is really intriguing, it could be something wonderful, but you'd decided against it and stinted interesting informations. Why, when, on what purpose? How Huns have treated her, where did she end, you know. It could - it should be a great, very very great long story with even greater plot, but you almost fucked this up.

No offence, you know.

Fuck you, if you don't know.

Because I still like this oneshot.
GallagherGirl537 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
plese finsh thsi
dreamgrl95 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i really loved this story you should write more
TTAznGrl92 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
poor mulan. you should make a squeal and have mulan be recused.
Connie Jean chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You should make a sequle about her escape and attempt of coping with life again... however i must say in a morbidly beautiful way this is a grate story.

(sorry for any misspelling)
Captain Clueless the First chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yay! An actual angst story! Not many people seem to know that angst doesn't mean emotional trauma but fear. *applauds* Love your story, and all it's morbidness.
Don'tCare001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Please, I love it but the way you ended it is a bit.. abrupt.

I think you should continue this. It has a lot of potential!

Looking forward to see new chapters!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Nice work! A bit morbid, indeed, but not bad.

Ari chan
harkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I like it!
blauweregens chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Woah,that was morbid in a I-want-to-read-more should continue this.
Jitsupanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was great, really well written. Are you planning to continue this? Cos I think this could work quite well-would be interesting to find out more about her captors and stuff.

Just written my first Mulan fic- read and review if you like ]
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Woah...Really morbid...You were in a depressed mood when you wrote this, right? Either way, it's good but I feel so sorry for Mulan. Maybe you could continue this as a proper fanfic- her family could come and rescue her lead by Shang or something lol :)