Reviews for MW Part 1: Misplaced Words
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Soooo...since you're away at Comic Con,and I'm not getting any 'new' Spunky stories, I'm going back and reading (and, in some cases, re-reading) some of your finished stories 'cause I need a Spunky-story fix! *cheeky grin* So, no, you're not crazy - I have reviewed this story before. Just...expect some of these random reviews from me, even if you've already gotten them from me before. 'Cause I love this story - it's sweet, and cute, with loads of fluffiness and, honestly, just what I need right now.
Tina chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
This story is great, and although I know it's been a while, is there anyway You could post the sequel? That would de awesome!
Hylla chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Awwww! Byakuya is so adorable. I wish I was the one stuck alone with him :*
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
hmm i feel like i read the sequel but am not sure. what is it?
and btw lovely job i really like bya in this he's pretty funny and sweet.
HikariMustang25 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
spunky please get the sequel up lol
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
This was perfect. Period. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

That was so friggin' sweet. Like, ALL of it! :3

Love,

チョッパー
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD! NOOOOOO!

poo, and to think I was starting to believe everything would be happy now..

But I really love this! It's really nice to read a slightly lighter fic! I wanna see what happens next!

love,

チョッパーくん
Moegi chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Just took some time off to re-read Misplaced Words and remembered how sweet this story was. Byakuya and Renji were so cute with each other until they got to know that the attraction was mutual, and the part after Renji's kidnapping was lovely. Hope sometime in the future you'll write the sequel you mentioned, it will surely be adorable!
Eva Galana chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
What an adorable story, Spunky! I read it in like, one day (which is why you're only hearing from me now). Very funny, but sweet.

Okay, so did that sequel get started...? I'm gonna go check out your profile for more of these goodies...
Mpreglover11 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
What's the Name ? It's killing me to wait. PPPLLLEEEAASSEE IT hurts to wait. Your stories are too good to not finish. _
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
This is the second time I have read this and as I felt before, you make Bya so gosh darn adorable! I love it. _
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
The cake... so cute, Bya ate the whole thing! That was sweet. And Renji wants to look at the stars with him! I'm gonna faint from all the adorableness!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is so cute! Bya is in wuv and he doesn't know! Adorable! I'm glad Bya-kun didn't see Ren-chan read his diary-like book. He may have been crushed!
Autheane chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Ok, so far, I think that's the sweetest of the fanfics I've read from you! Though the plot was pretty simple, you got me completely hooked, and most of the time I was reading, I was smiling.

The way they're totally clueless about the fact they're both attracted to each other, then their feverish moments, then the misunderstandings and declaration was just too adorable and very funny! I also loved the verbal exchange in Hueco Mundo with Aizen, Gin and Grimmjow and their little games. And the way Byakuya managed the elders was priceless!

But now I'm curious, do you still plan to write a second part of this story or not? I'd be glad to read it if you did, but in any case, I enjoyed this story very much! :D
FrostyFeline chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Awesome fic! I found the chapter where Renji left Bya at the cabin really REALLY sad! It was heartwrenching! Especially the bit where Bya was forcing himself not ta cry! T-T

P.S. Have u done the sequel yet? If so, what's it called?