Reviews for When the Lightning Strikes
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 8/29
Thank Merlin Sirius has been found. I can't wait to read more of this story.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 8/21
THIS STORY IS JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST OF YOUR SERIES! THANK YOU AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
Established Insanity chapter 13 . 8/19
Really enjoying your story! Please update soon!
InArduisFidelius chapter 13 . 7/24
This chapter was so worth the wait. I really hope for another update soon :)
alyssianagrace chapter 13 . 7/3
just found- totally am in love! pleaseeeee update! want to know more about sirius!
Zelda Ray chapter 13 . 6/18
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 6/15
I hate you. May your all bacon burn.

I don't really hate you. I'm having so many not good feels because your fucking evil ass story. Fuck.

I need cake. And fluff. And less murder. Why did I revisit the SPN fandom again?
Kalyissa chapter 13 . 5/19
Really hope you will update soon
Tigerseye-and-Padfoot chapter 13 . 4/21
As I was reaching the end of what is currently posted I was panicking that we wouldn't see Harry reunited with Sirius! So glad he was and I really hope you keep writing. You are very talented.
Tkcameron23 chapter 13 . 4/7
Love story please update
MikaToshino chapter 13 . 4/2
I am so happy they found sirius and last chapter with Harry tormenting Dean was to die for lol. I wonder how Sirius will take the fact harry actively thought he was killing himself when he went through the veil probably not very well. Hope you update soon
Dao chapter 13 . 4/2
Awesome story :)
Atrum Decor chapter 13 . 3/30
Absolutely love the storyline so far and I can't wait to see what you do with it from here. Being a writer myself, I totally understand not having time to write, or being able to put your thoughts into words. Hopefully you update soon, I'll definately be waiting around to read the next chapter!
Lalenja chapter 13 . 3/16
finally Sirius is in the picture, and I do hope you will continue soon, can't wait to read more from you
Frost chapter 13 . 3/13
Update please :3 I love this fic, I couldn't stop! Man, took me just over a day to read this (along with Part 1).