Reviews for When the Lightning Strikes
Nickylove chapter 1 . 10/19
Thank you for the GREAT STORY! I wish it would be more. We need more, I wish it would be more Sirius/HP. But thank you
Perline chapter 13 . 9/14
I love this story and I hope you write the next chapter.
Forever hoping for a new chapter
AsaraSahara chapter 13 . 8/12
Please dont abandon this story. It is incredible!
Locket1 chapter 13 . 8/11
Hope this is finished one day, Wip's are so frustrating. This had potential.
Ariesp19 chapter 13 . 8/5
Really hope you get some inspiration soon!
Stephanie chapter 13 . 7/5
Really enjoyed rereading this again. Hope you get some writing time soon and can update this and Yanked From The UK. Have a great day!
I really hope you do update this soon. This is pretty freaking amazing!
kenworthgirl0125 chapter 13 . 6/8
I hope we get an update soon. I love this story
I keep hoping and hoping for an update, maybe someday? I've been a fan for a long time and hate to see such a great story die
Anju Makaa chapter 13 . 5/1
I really like this and would love to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 13 . 4/16
You haven't updated in a long while, but I'm holding out hope! I'm really enjoying the story, and I'm hella hype to continue reading
Esme21love chapter 13 . 3/17
It has been two years since the last update,please update this story is amazing.
Raven and dragon chapter 13 . 3/15
Sirius ya! hes back. I have read ur last story and loved it, hopefully you will post another chappie soon.
Lita chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Please tell me you haven't sworn off writing fanfics... That would be a real shame..

The idea is sooo refreshing.. The execution is superb.. You have combined the intricacies of magic of the HP world along with tying up a few loose ends in the SPN world.. Such as why only Colt's bullets work... I really hope you will update again..