Reviews for When the Lightning Strikes
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 6/30
So, do Harry create a golem of John's body? Otherwise, what the hell are they burning on the pyre?
AJ Granger chapter 13 . 5/10
Really cool story and chapter. It's nice to see Dean happy. Excited to see that Sirius has been added back into the story. I also appreciate that he's been planning for the apocalypse and has a plan for preventing and/or surviving it. I hope you continue to write more.
louise2676375 chapter 13 . 4/30
So sad this wasn't continued :( By far one of my favorite stories I've read on this site.
BladeWolf23756 chapter 13 . 4/18
Any chance of a continuance? I wanna know what happens in the apocalypse. And Dean and Harry.
Its good. Typos here and there, but i love the story
lvm chapter 13 . 2/22
I know it's been a while since you last posted, but if there is anything I could say to convince you to keep going I would say it. I really like this story, the plot seems interesting and different without being totally ridiculous.
hpchic03 chapter 13 . 1/12
So it's obviously been quite a few years since you updated this story. I wanted to let you know that I just finished ready this story, along with the first story. I quite enjoyed them. I hope that you'll eventually be able to finish the story line. It's definitely one of my favorite HP/supernatural crossovers that I've read. Good luck!
evfangirl98 chapter 13 . 1/9
Love it!
Jaden Xiang chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
YESSSSS.
You have updated - and I have missed it.
Please do update again soon!
I'm so stoked Sirius is alive and everyone is getting along so far.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
Oh my god! This is great! Siri! Yay! Can't wait to read what happens next!
ELLI.1773 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
Holy s**t this is good! Please please please give me more!
sifshadowheart chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
I don't even know how many times I've read this story and the one before it in the series and I just now picked up on the fact that Azazel and Lilith might be eyeing Harry up to be Lucifer's vessel instead of using him for one of their own.
Nickylove chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Thank you for the GREAT STORY! I wish it would be more. We need more, I wish it would be more Sirius/HP. But thank you
Perline chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
I love this story and I hope you write the next chapter.
Fabulous
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Forever hoping for a new chapter
AsaraSahara chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Please dont abandon this story. It is incredible!