Reviews for When the Lightning Strikes
ccbean chapter 13 . 4/30
Wow! I completely love this story! I devoured both parts in a day. I see that you have not updated since 2014. Is there some small chance that you will complete this story? I can honestly say that it is my favorite story on ALL of Fan ! Please continue to write, you are amazing!
Menjiko chapter 13 . 4/15
Hello I’ve just begun reading your stories but I noticed the updates seemed to have stopped so I was wondering if you moved to a different site or maybe were dead. If you are dead and still reply to this that would be really cool, but I’d have a lot more questions and not just about your stories.
louise2676375 chapter 12 . 2/28
It's too bad this was never finished. Definitely was one of the best stories I've read on FF.
Jentrophy chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Hope you’re still working on this project! I just reread both stories, and they’re just as good the 2nd time around.
Kip chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
I'm gonna strangle Sirius Black
MagicInTheStars chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Ah lol
MagicInTheStars chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
The fidelus charm exists! Dean couldn't say anything even if he wanted toooooo
Tempt Me More chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
I really hate that this wasn't finished... a truly epic story unfinished is a very upsetting thing!
monochrom68 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
sam and harry s#x video is in that vault
monochrom68 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
plot twist. Sam and harr video is in that vault.
monochrom68 chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
ok this is dumb... how can DEAN share this secret? He's not the secret KEEPER!
monochrom68 chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
question. why would harry think that their secret about John being alive would slip? as far as I remember, only the secret keeper can share the secret.
and dean is not the secret keeper.
monochrom68 chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
"were about one thing... living"
lol this is the biggest joke. if john really value living, he wouldn't do the the things he had done.