Reviews for When the Lightning Strikes
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Holy crap! I just marathon read both of these stories start to finish and I'm so amazed by the depth of your character and how I could feel the emotions between harry and dean and the hurt and betrayal and love! Please don't give up on this story, I'm so looking forward to an update, hopefully soon!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Omfg! Evil cliffhanger! Great fic!
yamiduke13 chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
This story is so awesome. I have been enjoying it so much and I can not wait for the next chapter. You have done a great job with it.
Darkspider chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
SIRIUS. FINALLY. I've been scratching my head wondering where in the world Sirius is! A part of me is still hoping that Harry still kept those vengeful feelings he had for Sirius when he first arrived on this world!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: It's weird, but it's hard for me to acccept Adam as Sirius's godchild. I kind of can understand that feeling of having to share your favourite aunt or uncle with other people but Harry seems to be accpeting so far. Haha. But that's my personal feelings.
Shannon the Original chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
this is good update soon
Y.Katana chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
omg please update this!
shunned-one chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
OMFG how could you!? Just when they finally found Sirius! !
Leo the Dragon Mage chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I CAN'T STOP READING THEM! I read the first story in this series a year ago and I can back to it yesterday, yes yesterday. I am no down reading what you have and I can't wait for you to write more! I seriously love your work soooo much! Please please please update soon!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
great story so far can’t wait for more please update soon.
JaidenAye chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I'm so excited about this series, it's so solid and enthralling! I can hardly wait for the next update!
excalibur's fire chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Alright, so I found this story because I was searching HP/Supernatural crossovers by top amount of reviews, and the first book in this series showed up on top!
You should feels proud that you have the top reviewed story in this crossover fandom!

It is well deserved, the story is awesome and I enjoy how you are keeping the boys really close to how they actually would react if things like this happened (I wish).

Good story, I can't wait for the next update!
AParselmouthsPatronous chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
please update soon! this is awesome, and that cliffhanger is just too mean for you to leave it there! please update? i'll give you some cookies? :D
TheSmartIdiot chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! You are so close to being finished with this story it sounds like, don't leave us hanging! Its already been 7 months!
colorshift chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Wow this story is great I stumbled across the first one and was immediately hooked now you got me excitedly waiting for the next chapter keep up the awsome work
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Oh I'm so excited for the reunion of John and Sirius and Harry and Sirius!
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »