Reviews for Drinks on the Beach
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really didn't think I'd like this pairing, but you've made me really love it. This was really great.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh man they were so close and then they both got stupid. I liked it very good.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow. I felt so much here, and I think it's why I love this so much. Because it was sweet, sad, funny, but still incredibly real feeling.

shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow! This was seriously awesome. I'm not sure why I like this pairing its just something about it that gets me. The way you described their relationship was spot on. I really enjoyed it
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh wow. Woooow. That was so intense.

I could see the beach and the water- and I loved the way it ended. Poor Mark. Seems like Bret really can break hearts- much to his obvious dismay.

Come on, Bret- turning down Mark? You're a fool!

Lovely work as always. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! 3
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So-wow. I loved this. So beautiful, and moving, and sad. You know that's like my fav combo ;-)

I just love how wonderful you are with describing things and painting pictures for me to see in my head. Everything sounded beautiful, one of my fav things was when you describes the bottles as 'jutting from the sand like glittering, crooked, teeth'. That's a really nice line, and those are the kinds of things that may seem small, but set apart the really good writers from people who just type words on a page.

Mark sounded gorgeous...I'd love to REALLY see him sitting on that bike with the black button down and jeans, hair in a braid...that just sounds amazing. *sigh*

It seems pretty clear though that Bret wasn't over Shawn so it just couldn't happen. What he said to Mark though was pretty rough. I'm not sure this is how it was meant, but when I read that followed by Mark's reaction, it kind of made me think that what got to him was 'aren't you supposed to reap souls...' rather than the last part. I mean, it felt to me or at least what I got out of it, was that Mark just wants someone to take the time to see him as 'MARK' not The Undertaker, because he isn't the Undertaker. For Bret to say that, even if it was jokingly, it seems like that's why it stung so bad and made the impact it did. I have to ask you about this later on YM cause I'm curious. ;-)

Lol. Pinky. I got an image of Bret punching someone in the face if they dare call him Pinky.

Anyway, this is going to my favs when I log in! It was very sadly beautiful, and also you did amazing with their personalities. It felt like that's how these two would act, pretty much, like the line you said about 'severe and adult responsibilities' and then just the things they said and felt. Twas very good. Those two do seem like a couple of very serious, and even guarded, ppl.

Love it behbeh!

Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Souless666 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I'm in triuged as to what happened with Bret, and what's going down between Glen, Hunter and Jeff.

And if Taker does finally get him some Hart. LMAO