Reviews for What If
Sapphire Lazulii chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
Aw man! This story is so good! I wish you had finished it! And even though I have an idea who Reno's torturer was, I'd like to see him get his just desserts! Hope the Remake inspires you to come back to this!
Lacrimas-Aeon chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
The guy who tortured Reno...Was it Talan?
ChandraNalaar chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Hello! I've been reading this thing for awhile now... and I love it! I'm a newbie on this website, and I haven't even posted anything yet, Still I love it! Oh, and yeah, I like chocolate cupcakes :)
Reno's chick chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Awwww is this story over? Its so cute.. I really hope you will finish this. :)
The Trio Of Twilight chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
Damn this story is awesome!

The way you in my opinion is wicked! You have the characters, plot and scenes are perfect!

Your plot has so many ups and downs which help to get the reader to connect with that character. Every chapter is a new twist, a new path of excitement for the reader.

With stories you just update when ever you can no matter what the reviewers tell you to do, just do it when you are ready and happy with that chapter well, that's just my opinion.

I really hope you continue this someday for the fact it's the best Reno/Elena I have read so far :D

TTOT
Furionknight chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
I look forward to more :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
While I like your writing style, and find the story quite interesting, it is quite annoying that you keep writing in Reno's injuries/illness. Three times in TEN chapters. Don't you think you kind of overdid that? I know you have a fetish for abusing Reno, but it's affecting your story in a negative sence.

Anyway, I'll continue reading (Since the story is already completed there's not much you could possibly change), but I do hope we wont be facing another near fatal injury for Reno..
TeeMurdaa chapter 22 . 1/1/2012
loved it! i didn't even think about the music part either so good plotting:) cant wait more more keep it up!
StyxxsOmega chapter 22 . 12/1/2011
OMG!OMG! LOVE IT! Please write more.
thecommanda chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
;_;

REEENNNOOOO! *breaks down sobbing*

Well, I haven't read an angsty fic in a while. Reno's injuries are breaking my heart. I freaked out (in a bad way lol) with the cuts on his face and the smiley face...*shudder*

But I love the interaction between Reno and Elena in this chapter...its so tender and sweet! That despite all the horrible stuff that happened to him, the ending still warmed me up again.
thecommanda chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
ITS ME AGAIN (one day, I will login and leave you a *legit* review, lmao. XD)!

WHOA, I did not expect Reno to be involved with drugs! D: (well a transporter, but...still ;_;)! I feel so bummed for him. Life under the Plate sucks. DX

Aw, Elena trying to "get rid" of Reno (we all knew she didn't want to! Who would? He's SO ADORABLE.)...but, I didn't expect his disappearance due to:

FREAKIN' JERKFACE SOLDIERS! URGH. They are nothing but stupid brutes. _ *mentally stabs them* I..I just can't even begin...Reno, I am so upset for your injuries. TAT

But he handles them like a TRUE badass and makes it to Elena! I must read on... o.o

Hmm I am curious as to just how the Turks will tie in...obviously Reno is a good choice for Tseng, considering his "abilities"...but will Elena be chosen (if she is)? Hmmmmmmm. *strokes chin* I NEED TO KNOW~ xD
thecommanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
(Ohh my! Let's see if you can figure out who this is ;D ["ohonhon~"] haha!)

I really love this intro! I don't often read AUs, but you seem to have put together a good story AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! X)

Anyway.

UGH Elena's dad is SUCH a jerkface. I felt so sad to read about the abuse. But maybe he'll get what's coming to him! I guess will have to wait to find out..XP

And aw, Reno. It makes me giddy to even think of him as a teenager. XD He's so flirty (kissing Elena on the cheek, I would've died lol!) and I think its so sweet that he is worried about her...he's probably the first person (besides the ladies working at her home DX ) to give a hoot about her welfare. ;(

I can't wait to continue to CHAPTER 2! *runs away to do so* ~ : D
uchihacutie chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
Classical music has my baby boo scarred :'(((

Reno in a sexy expensive suit though? Tehe ;D

It just shows how powerful that torture was. The impact. Yikes. Poor Weno :'(

"It's Rufus. Rufus Shinra." Get outta here! LOL I can't. He's too much. Imagine his dismay when he sees her latched on to sexy bad boy Reno. He's a little too late.

To think that jello would be his comfort food. Only Reno :)

And Tseng should realize by now. A bored Reno is a dangerous one. It's just a bad idea. A brilliant mind like his shouldn't be left unattended. Get with the program, Tseng.

I love origami. It's so nice. And lots of fun, especially when you look at the how too books and spend hours on it only to have it end up looking like a crumpled piece of paper instead of an actual figure. Much fun indeed. -.-

Has Reno actually been diagnosed with something? Like...PTSD? Yes...no? Maybe? I'm not the doctor, so, lol.

It's been so dreadfully long since I've given you the praise you deserve, oh mighty authoress. Feel free to have me banished from your kingdom of amazeballs.

uchihacutie chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
Yes. I know. I have failed you as a friend.

And quite horribly in fact.

I am a FAIL FIESTA.

Sorry for such a horrendous absence. I'm just starting college, and well...frankly...it's not as simple as high school :(

But about this chapter.

Raunchy magazines filled with photoshopped manparts? Oh yesss. Yesssss ;)

Where did Reno get those magazines? He just had them lying around? Classic.

I see the President is still a prissy female dog around him, eh? But then again, it's not like Reno is respectful, soo...

El oh el. Those magazines :D

Even Talan cracked a somewhat almost there but not really slightly invisible but not kinda sorta maybe so so smile...that counts for something, no? o

I miss you :'(

Awesome chapter though. As usual.

Squishy Moogle chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Aha, Rufus eh? AND THE PLOT THICKENS! I'm still trying to figure out who the traitor is.. The quiet one? The goofy friend? The can-be-sweet but usually isn't one? Tseng? Haha to what ends will Rufus try to get Elena... I love the sandwich part :) I'm missing kickass Elena a bit, though.