Reviews for Concussive Rounds
Cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is the best one yet! What a great fic. I'm so happy I'm almost inarticulate. I just want to make wibblewibble words with the keyboard. _ "Under my bunk so Grunt won't break it." Just...I don't even...fucking perfect.
snsgogna chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
loved this!
Urd85613 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great stuff!
rootcanal chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
the gun metaphor is soo creative! it's funny but the humour is edgy and smart I loved it - it's a definite fav.
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Haha! That was definitely one of the best stories I have read in a long time - awesome stuff!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 4/21/2012

This is good.

I like it very much.

New favorite, in fact.

I'll be back.

Thanks.
Yournamehere99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Funny and hot. The best combination ever! This story was great and I hope you keep writing more!
Skaiwa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Brilliant!

This one made me lol and giggle so many times! The angst was intense .. and I loved the dirty talk! :D
Death Ange1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really like your stories starting reading them today. This one and another (have to look the name up) are really good and had me into the story keep up the good work and hope you make a lot more ;)
Obuzzerbee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sexy! Loved it, thanks for writing!
xbamxheartagramx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
So Garrus could shoot at me all day so long as he banged me like that afterward lol. This is some awesome sexiness.
MalayaKai chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
All the talk of weapons, guns, and holster had me giggling for HOURS. Another fantastic story.
Valikdu chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was hot, and I'm not even into G/Sh.
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Okay, so here's my first try at reviewing as I read, cause I just can't wait till I'm done to squee!

"It's going to take me months of therapy to heal from that mental image, I want you to know..." classic Joker at his best.

"Never fired one of these things before. Been curious for a while." For the record, I snorted coke all over my desk. Do you KNOW how much that hurts?

"Uhh. You got any allergies to dextro ammo I should know about?" Great way to handle this without making it a big issue. Love that.

""Under my bunk, so Grunt won't break it," he snapped." Snorted coke again... I'd hate you if I didn't love you right now.

There are no words for the awesomeness of this story. No words. "Squee!"
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hilarious and hawt! Love the gun metaphors, priceless!

Well done! Faving :)