Reviews for The Seekers Revised Edition
K Krystine chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Mz Luna Potter chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I'm so glad that your updating this story. I read the fist copy and it was good but a little to depressing.
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Hi! A wonderful chapter to be sure! My school semester is ending in a few weeks, so if you haven't found a BETA yet, I could do it for you. I looooooovvvvveeeee The Seekers. I was so upset when you stopped writing on it last time, but I always kept going back and rereading it lol. I have it on my phone so I can read it whenever I want (as well as several of my other favorite stories of all time :p). If you're interested here is my email address: . Many Muses and Speedy Updates!

~
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Woah snap! I love this story! I can't believe your finally writing on it again! :D WOOHOO! :3 Can't wait to see what you do with it :)
Kutiepie1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
AWESOME story!

Great Plot :)

Will they live happily ever after?

What about Sly,Gregory & Preacher?

will we learn the full stories of Sly,Gregory & Preacher BEFORE and AFTER the Seekers?

Will Olivia handle Carla and the baby?

Olivia does NOT like carla, will she resent the baby?

Will Olivia think her daddy is being TAKEN from her?

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS :D
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Definnitely a lot cleaner than the original, though there are still a couple cringe-worth errors of grammar and vocabulary that a beta would (should) catch. But having said that I do like the potential of the story and am sad that it also has not been updated or continued.
soyo5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I'm glad you're rewriting this story, because i really like the original and was disappointed when i saw it wasn't updated since 2007, but then i found this so i'm happy. & ya i think the redoing thing is good, because although the original was an awesome story with a good original plot, i do think it needs more stability and consistency, but please updaaaaaaaaaaaaaate sooooooooooooooon please and don't abandon this
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
more plz, this is a great start
Ktoddhim chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I'm glad to see you writing again! This is one of my favorite stories of yours.

Keep up the great writing!

Ktoddhim
proof chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
im enjoying it. enjoyed the old version also. prehapes this one a bit more. thanks.
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm new to the seekers but it's good.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like all the revisions. The character development is much better, especially with Harry and Olivia. In the old version you had the explanation at the beginning of the story whereas here you have it as the story progresses. The story can only get better..