Reviews for The TwiFiles The Truth
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 5/22
So, they're telling them, but not...TELLING them.
Some of this is confusing...is Aro, or is he NOT
friends with Edward?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 5/22
Still stressing about this Volturi thing...
and wondering how things went down
with Caius!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 5/22
What on earth happened with the friendship between
Edward and the Volturi?! The last I knew, the entire
Volturi coven had embraced vegetarianism, and Aro,
Marcus, and Edward were tight!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 5/22
Jasper and Edward are totally going to play
matchmaker with these two, aren't they? LOL
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 5/22
Yeah, um...Mulder has this one nailed already,
even if he thinks they are the perps, he in't far
off! His first hypothesis IS correct. If it all falls
apart, really, Rose and Alice caused a lot of it.
I only watched X-Files sporadically at best. Who
is Mulders real father?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 5/22
No way Scully could ever refuse this case!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
i love the idea of a twi/xf cross over... but being the phile that i am.. must point out that queequeg died after beig eaten by an alligator within two episodes of being brought in. Melissa Scully died single and having no kids...although they could be Bill's eh? also wasnt the Pilot episode set in Portland... somewhere in the pacific northwest. so its not their first time there. lol

aside from these nitpicky phile points. *shrugs* back in the day i was a xf episode nitpicker.

I really like this first chapter. You have Mulders characterization spot on. I could totally imagine the pencils in the ceiling and the sensible heels that Scully wore clicking on the floor. I cant wait to read more.
SnowGoose chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Oooh I cant wait till you can take this one off of hiatus this is such a fun story. I am so sad that I am getting to the end of your list. I really find your entire canon to be wonderfully fun.
SnowGoose chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
It would take a lot to get Mulder to let go of the supernatural idea poor guy doesn't know how right he is.
SnowGoose chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I gotta wonder what Queequag would think of the kwali.
SnowGoose chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
it's hard picturing them living anywhere else. I wonder if Scully's dog will warm up to Edward.
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I have to admit that I'm kinda excited. I used to love the X files and even though I rarely read cross overs I think this could be fun.
ded1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Excellent story, please continue!
Kamizune chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
oh nooooo - cliffie...
kc.reynolds.52 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Okay that was interesting. I'm an X o'phile too and this is great. But. Too darn short. Will you be continuing it? KC the obsessive reader fan.