Reviews for The TwiFiles The Truth
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 3/24
i love the idea of a twi/xf cross over... but being the phile that i am.. must point out that queequeg died after beig eaten by an alligator within two episodes of being brought in. Melissa Scully died single and having no kids...although they could be Bill's eh? also wasnt the Pilot episode set in Portland... somewhere in the pacific northwest. so its not their first time there. lol

aside from these nitpicky phile points. *shrugs* back in the day i was a xf episode nitpicker.

I really like this first chapter. You have Mulders characterization spot on. I could totally imagine the pencils in the ceiling and the sensible heels that Scully wore clicking on the floor. I cant wait to read more.
SnowGoose chapter 6 . 1/17
Oooh I cant wait till you can take this one off of hiatus this is such a fun story. I am so sad that I am getting to the end of your list. I really find your entire canon to be wonderfully fun.
SnowGoose chapter 5 . 1/17
It would take a lot to get Mulder to let go of the supernatural idea poor guy doesn't know how right he is.
SnowGoose chapter 4 . 1/17
I gotta wonder what Queequag would think of the kwali.
SnowGoose chapter 2 . 1/17
it's hard picturing them living anywhere else. I wonder if Scully's dog will warm up to Edward.
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 1/17
I have to admit that I'm kinda excited. I used to love the X files and even though I rarely read cross overs I think this could be fun.
ded1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Excellent story, please continue!
Kamizune chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
oh nooooo - cliffie...
kc.reynolds.52 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Okay that was interesting. I'm an X o'phile too and this is great. But. Too darn short. Will you be continuing it? KC the obsessive reader fan.
kayleecal chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
There's a Piggly Wiggly in Seattle? Ginchy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
When will you finsh? I want more.
Bow to your sensei chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Saw this recommended on ADF's "crossover" campfire. What a place to stop! I hope you'll finish it sometime!
melanieds chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Nice cliffie. I hope you will pick this yp again someday. It is a lot of fun.
melanieds chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Great scene at the hospital with the kids. Worked the kiss beautifully. The grape juice was priceless.
melanieds chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Nice behind the scene look at how Charlie handles vampire related crimes.